The GATE BT Exam was conducted on February, 2023. and the Official GATE BT Answer Key will be released on February 2023. GATE is a national-level engineering entrance exam conducted by one of the IITs on a rotational basis for admission to postgraduate courses in engineering and technology. In 2023, IIT Kharagpur took over the responsibility of conducting this prestigious exam. The GATE scorecard is also the eligibility criteria for the recruitment process for the government and top private organizations in technical domains.
The GATE Exam is designed to assess students’ knowledge and understanding of their undergrad-level engineering and science subjects. Every year, tens of thousands of engineering graduates graduate from universities and engineering colleges. GATE The GATE exam is the only way to measure and test the caliber of engineering students in today’s competitive environment.
This article will give you detailed information about the GATE BT Answer Key 2023.
GATE BT Answer Key 2023
The candidates can download the Answer Key and Question Paper of the GATE Exam from the link provided below:
|Institute Name||BT Answer Key|
|The Gate Academy||Click Here|
|Made Easy||Click Here|
|GATE Forum||Click Here|
|Engineers Academy||Click Here|
GATE BT Paper Analysis 2023
|GATE BT Overall Difficulty Level||Easy to Moderate|
|GATE BT Difficulty Level of General Aptitude||Easy to Moderate|
|GATE BT Difficulty Level of Engineering Mathematics||Moderate to Difficult|
|GATE BT Difficulty Level of Core Discipline Section||Easy to Moderate|
|TGATE BT topics with Highest Weightage||Soon|
|GATE BT Number of NATs||Soon|
|GATE BT Number of MCQs||Soon|
|GATE BT Good Score||Soon|
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys 2023?
- With MCQs carrying 1 mark each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty for marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the marks gained on the correct answer and deduct the marks lost on incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE marks are the sum of the marks obtained for MCQs and the marks obtained for NAT questions.
- Total marks (1 mark for each question) + Total marks (2 marks for each question) = NAT Marks
- MCQ Marks: Total Marks (1 mark) + Total Marks (2 marks)
- Total marks (1 mark) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers) – 2/3 x (number of wrong answers)
GATE Helpline 2023
For any kind of query, candidates can contact the below-mentioned helplines:
|ZONE||CONTACT ADDRESS||PHONE NUMBER||EMAIL ID|
Indian Institute of Science,
Bengaluru 560 012
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai 400 076
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110 016
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati,
Guwahati 781 039
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur 208 016
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur,
Kharagpur 721 302
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Chennai 600 036
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
Roorkee 247 667
It is of utmost importance to analyze the previous years’ question papers to gain a better understanding of the exam. You certainly have a better idea about the nature of the exam. This article helps you to provide question papers along with their respective answer keys for the GATE BT exam 2023.
Do not overlook this part during your preparation.
People are also reading: