You can get yourself enlisted for GMAT anytime during the year before six months to 24 hours of your arranged date. Despite the fact that it’s a bit hard to get dates and slots at the end moment. It is suggested that you must get yourself registered as soon as possible so that you have sufficient time for preparation and also have an extensive choice for sates and slots. This article will walk the candidates through the entire process for the registration of the GMAT exam and will help the candidates complete this process smoothly.
GMAT Registration 2020
GMAT enrollment is possible both online on the official site and offline via telephone or through the mail. In the event that you are applying through phone, at that point call the GMAT Customer Service in your area. However, registering though call will charge you an extra expense of 10 USD. On the other hand, registering through post facilitates you to apply through cheque or money order. Steps included are:
- Accumulate data that is required to fill in the application.
- Visit the official GMAT website.
- Create your account and fill in your details.
- Create your GMAT profile.
- Provide work and qualification details
- Schedule your test and choose the preferred exam centre.
- Choose the date and time slot.
- Select your score accepting schools to which score would be shared.
- Complete the payment and the GMAT registration using the preferred payment method.
- Review your subtleties on the affirmation letter.
Candidates who are registering through phone can communicate through the following numbers according to their area.
|Americas Region||Telephone (toll-free): +1 (800) 717-GMAT (4628), 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT Telephone: +1 (952) 681-3680, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT Fax: +1 (952) 681-3681|
|Asia Pacific Region||Telephone: +852 3077 4926, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. AEST In India: +91 120-439-7830, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. IST Fax: 6038319 1092|
|China Region||Telephone: 86-10-8234-5675, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. China Standard Time Fax: 86-10-61957800|
|EMEA Region||Telephone: +44 (0) 161 855 7219, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. GMT Fax: +44 (0) 161 855 7301|