The best thing about GMAT is that you can view your results right after you have finished your test. Towards the finish of the test, you will have an alternative of accepting or dismissing the unofficial score. The official GMAT 2020 can be downloaded from the GMAT website after 20 days of your scheduled test. This blogpost will give you complete information regarding the GMAT Result 2020.
GMAT Score for each segment is as mentioned below:
- Analytical Writing: 0-6
- Integrated Reasoning: 1-8
- Quantitative Reasoning: 6-51
- Verbal Reasoning: 6-51
Below shown is a comparative table of the scaled score to percentile:
The validity of GMAT Score
- The score is valid for 5 years from the test date.
- The GMAT score is not just used for applying for top B-schools, but it could also land you a job as many companies use GMAT scores to hire candidates.
- The candidate can retake the GMAT exam in case they aren’t satisfied with their results.
- The candidate can appear for the GMAT exam a maximum of 5 times in a year by maintaining a gap of 16 days between each attempt.
- A candidate can give the GMAT exam eight times in their lifetime.
How to access the GMAT Score Report?
- GMAT Score is available on the official website of GMAT.
- After being available, the score can be viewed anytime by logging in to the website of GMAT.
- Candidates will be sent a mail on their registered mail id which will comprise of an exclusive link.
- The link must be used to view the GMAT Score.
- The mail will also include guidelines on how to access the Score Report.
- In case you are not able to view the score report, you can contact the GMAT Customer Care.