The conducting body will release IIT JAM Answer Key 2023 after the exam on the official website. In 2022, the answer key was released on March 17, 2022. After checking the final answer key, candidates who appear for the exam can compare and calculate their probable marks. No objections will be entertained post the final Answer Key release.
IIT JAM Answer Key Overview
- IIT JAM Result 2022 will be released on March 22nd, 2022.
- IIT JAM Response Sheets were released on February 16th, 2022, on the candidate portal.
- Based on the answer key, you can predict your chances of admission to IIT JAM participating colleges.
- Candidates who qualify for IIT JAM Cut off can participate in the counselling process.
IIT JAM 2022 Answer Key- Important Dates
|Release Date of Response Sheet||February 2023|
|Availability of IIT JAM Answer Key (Out)||4th week of February 2023|
|Raise Objection Against the official answer key||4th week of February 2023|
|Release of Final Answer Key||2nd week of March 2023|
|Release of IIT JAM Result||4th week of March 2023|
IIT JAM Response Sheet 2023
Follow the steps given below to download the IIT JAM response sheet 2023:
- Go to IIT JAM official website i.e., jam.iisc.ac.in
- Log in to the website with your Registration Number, Username, and Password.
- IIT JAM response sheet will appear on your screen with the responses marked by you.
How to Download Answer Key?
Follow the steps given below to download the official answer key 2023:
- Go to the official website of IIT JAM i.e. jam.iitr.ac.in
- Go to “JAM 2023 Question Papers and Answer Keys” from the homepage.
- The links to download question papers and answer keys for each subject will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the official answer key for the paper you appeared in. Download the same in PDF format.
How to Calculate Score using IIT JAM 2022 Answer Key?
Follow the steps given below to calculate your IIT JAM scores. You can calculate your scores with the help of the marking scheme. Here is the complete marking scheme which will help you calculate your tentative scores.
|Section A: 10 MCQs||1 mark each||0.33 marks|
|Section A: 20 MCQs||2 marks each||0.66 marks|
|Section B: 10 MCQs||2 marks each||No|
|Section C: 10 NAT Questions||1 mark each||No|
|Section C: 10 NAT Questions||2 marks each|
Raise Objections Against IIT JAM Answer Key
If you find any discrepancies in the answer key, you can challenge the answer key.
- The fee to object to the answer key is INR 500. You need to pay the same via online mode, and the payment link will be there in the JOAPS candidate portal.
- Once you have paid the fees, your objection against the answer key will be genuine.
- The fee paid will be refunded only if the objections are found valid.
Steps to Challenge Answer Key 2023?
- Visit the official website.
- Go to ‘JAM 2023 Candidate Portal’
- Log in using your email ID and password.
- You can now challenge answer keys by choosing the answer to be challenged and providing the correct answer explanation.
People are also reading:
- IIT JAM Application Form
- IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria
- IIT JAM Exam Pattern
- IIT JAM Syllabus
- Best IIT JAM Biotechnology Books
- Best IIT JAM Biological Science Books
- Best IIT JAM Chemistry Books
- Best IIT JAM Physics Books
- Best IIT JAM Maths Books
- IIT JAM Preparation Tips