The GATE IN Exam was conducted by IIT Bombay on 6th February 2021. The official answer key will released by the conducting authority. The candidates can download the official answer key from the website of IIT Bombay. The candidates can check this article for complete information regarding the GATE IN Answer Key 2021.
GATE IN Answer Key 2021
GATE Answer Key has been released now, Click Here to check
GATE Paper Analysis has been released now, Click Here to check
GATE 2021 Exam Dates
GATE 2021 Exam Dates has been released now, Check below;
GATE 2021 IN Answer Key
|The Gate Academy||Click Here|
|Made Easy||Click Here|
|GATE Forum||Click Here|
|Engineers Academy||Click Here|
GATE IN Exam Analysis
Also Check: GATE IN Syllabus
GATE IN Answer Key 2020
The candidates can download the Answer Key and Question Paper of GATE 2020 from the link provided below:
- GATE IN Answer Key 2020
- GATE IN Question Paper 2020
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 mark each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark for each question) + Total marks (2 marks for each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 mark) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers)
2019 Answer key
2018 Answer key
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
GATE IN Answer Key
|Institute||IN(Forenoon Session)||IN(Afternoon Session)|
|The Gate Academy||Click Here||Click Here|
|GATE Forum||Click Here||Click Here|
|Engineers Academy||Click Here||Click Here|
GATE IN 2018 Cut off
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||34.60||31.10||23.00|
GATE Cutoff 2021
GATE Cut off is the minimum marks to be eligible for admission to IITs and IISc. This is a factor deciding whether or not has the candidates qualified for the exam. GATE cut off marks varies stream-wise and category-wise. The cut-off marks are less for reserved category candidates as compared to the unreserved category candidates. The GATE cut off for 2021 is given below:
|S. No.||Paper Name||Paper Code||Qualifying Marks|
|4||Computer Science and Information Technology||CS||28.5||25.6||19.0|
|7||Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC||28.8||25.9||19.2|
|11||Engineering Sciences Minor||XE||26.0||23.4||17.3|
|12||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||TF||37.1||33.3||24.7|
|15||Architecture and Planning||AR||34.8||31.3||23.2|
|16||Ecology and Evolution||EY||42.2||37.9||28.1|
|23||Production and Industrial Engineering||PI||36.6||32.9||24.4|