Gate IN Answer Key 2019: The Answer key for Gate 2018 has been released for both forenoon and evening session is accessible now for ME, CS and IN paper. Different institutes like Made Easy, The GATE Academy, GATE Forum and so on release the GATE answer key 2018 for different sessions. The GATE 2018 answer key contains the right responses to the inquiries asked in the passageway test. Distribution of the GATE answer key 2018 will enable the contender to confirm their answers with the ones gave by the specialists and compute their scores in the exam to gauge their likely positions. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information of GATE IN Answer Key 2019.
GATE 2019 Exam Dates has been released now, Click Here to Check
The Official GATE 2018 Answer key and Question Paper has been released –
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
Gate IN Answer Key
GATE IN Answer Keys & Question papers have been released now :
|Institute||IN(Forenoon Session)||IN(Afternoon Session)|
|The Gate Academy||Click Here||Click Here (Published)|
|GATE Forum||Click Here||Click Here|
|Engineers Academy||Click Here||Click Here|
Gate IN 2018 Question Paper
Question Paper of Gate 2018 has been released now. Topics like Computer Networks, Operating Systems, DBMS, Verbal Ability and Numerical Ability were important and scoring. Questions in GATE 2018 CSE paper were conceptual based. Candidates must have all the concepts related to the topics of the question paper clear and recommended to attempt 1 mark question first as they could be scoring.
Click here to View Gate IN Question Paper
GATE 2018 Cut off
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||34.60||31.10||23.00|
Gate IN Answer Key | IIT Guwahati
IIT Guwahati will also publish the official answer key of GATE 2019 for all sessions and papers along with notification of a time frame to raise any objections with proof. The final GATE answer key 2018 will be published after considering all the objections raised by any candidates. Candidates can check and download the answer key of GATE 2018 as well as their response sheets by logging in through GOAPS.
Gate Answer Key 2018 | Important Dates
|GATE 2018 exam||February 3, 4, 10 and 11, 2018|
|GATE Unofficial Answer Key (Released by Experts)||February 3, 2018|
|Response Sheet of GATE 2018||Second week of February|
|Availability of GATE Question Paper||Second week of February|
|Availability of Official GATE 2018 Answer Key||Third week of February|
|Dates to Challenge the Official Answer Key of GATE 2018||First week of March|
|Availability of Final Answer Key of GATE 2018||Second week of March|
|Result of GATE 2018||March 17, 2018|
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 marks each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers)