UKSEE Application Form 2018 is available from 1st week of May 2018. The examination is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) for providing admission to the first year B.Pharm, MCA, BHMCT programmes and second year MCA, B.Pharm, B.Tech programmes. The application form is available via online mode only. The application process of UKSEE includes filling of candidate’s details, document uploading and fee payment.
UKSEE Application Form
- Aspirants can fill their application form through the official link uksee.uktech.ac.in.
- For different courses, candidates are required to submit the separate form.
- The application fee of UKSEE 2018 will be Rs. 1000/- for the general category.
- The application fee of UKSEE 2018 will be RS. 500/- for the SC/ST.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode only via net banking, debit card and credit card.
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||Qualifying Exam: Passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology.
Passed B.Sc Degree and Intermediate with mathematics.
Minimum Marks: Passed with at least 45% marks (40% for reserving categories)
|Pharmacy 1st Year||Qualifying Exam: Must qualified 10+2 with any recognized board.
Minimum Marks: secured at least 45% marks (40% for reserving categories candidates)
Subjects: Must have physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the mathematics/ biology / biotechnology.
|B.Pharma Lateral Entry||Qualifying Exam: Passed Diploma examination from AICTE approved institution.
Minimum marks: 45% marks for General and 40% for reserved categories
|BHMCT (Hotel management)||Qualifying Exam: should pass 12th exam.
Minimum marks: must obtain 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the qualifying examination
|MCA||Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years from recognized university.
Subject: Must have mathematics at 10+2 level or graduate level.
Minimum Marks: Must passed in qualifying exam with 505 marks (45% marks for reserved category)
|MCA Lateral Entry(for Uttarakhand domicile and Academic domicile only)||Qualifying Exam: recognized 3 years of Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.sc (IT Computer Science)
Subject: Mathematics as a core subject at intermediate level or at graduate level.
Minimum marks: must obtain 505 marks (45% in case of reserving categories candidates)
How to apply for UKSEE Application Form
Step1: Online Registration
- Go to the official link uksee.uktech.ac.in.
- Click on the UKSEE 2018 and apply online Link.
- Read the instruction carefully, before filling the application form.
- Then, click on “Proceed for Registration”.
- Enter all the registration details like mail ID and mobile number.
Step2: Login to Application Form
- After the successfully registration, registration ID will be generated.
- Note down the registration no. and then click on “LOGIN”.
- During login use registered no and DOB
- Fill the all personal details like as, Name , father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth,gender, mobile no., email id, course applying for, etc.
- Fill your academic details & click on “save & continue” button.
- Fill the all other details and then click on “Submitted Button”.
Step3:Upload Signature and Photograph
- Now, you have to upload your scanned photograph & signature .
- Image size should be 35 x 45 mm covering 75% of face and signature size should be 20KB to 30 KB.
- Proper check the filled details & click on “submit” button.
- Now, make payment through online mode according to your category.
- After successful payment, take the printout of filled-in application form.
- Personal details like as Name, valid Mobile Number, valid Mail ID, etc.
- Qualification details.
- Fill the Proper address for communication.
- Select the Examination centre.
- Scanned image and signature. Image size should be 35 x 45 mm covering 75% of face and signature size should be 20KB to 30 KB.
- Images should be in JPG format.
Application Form Correction:
- No correction opportunity will be provided after the final submission of application form.
- Fill the application form carefully without committing any mistakes.