BER UKSEE Application Form was expected to be released in the month of April 2020, but there has been no information form the conducting authority regarding it. The examination is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) for providing admission to the first year B.Pharm, MCA, BHMCT programmes and second year MCA, B.Pharm, B.Tech programmes. The application form will be available via online mode only. The application process of UKSEE includes filling of candidate’s details, document uploading and fee payment.
UKSEE Application Form 2020
The application form has been delayed due to the COVID-19 outbreak in the country.
How to apply for UKSEE Application Form
Step1: Online Registration
- Go to the official link uksee.uktech.ac.in.
- Click on the UKSEE 2020 link and apply online.
- Read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- Then, click on “Proceed for Registration”.
- Enter all the registration details like mail ID and mobile number.
Step2: Login to Application Form
- After the successful registration, the registration ID will be generated.
- Note down the registration number and then click on “Log in”.
- During login, use registered no. and DOB.
- Fill the all personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, mobile no., email id, course applying for, etc.
- Fill your academic details & click on the “”save & continue”” button.
- Fill the all other details and then click on “Submitted Button”.
Step3: Upload Signature and Photograph
- Now, you have to upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- Image size should be 35 x 45 mm, covering 75% of the face and signature size should be 20KB to 30 KB.
- Properly check the filled details & click on the “submit” button.
Step4: Fee Payment
- Now, make payment through online mode according to your category.
- After successful payment, take the printout of the filled-in application form.
- Personal details like name, valid Mobile Number, valid Mail ID, etc.
- Qualification details.
- Fill the Proper address for communication.
- Select the Examination centre.
- Scanned image and signature. Image size should be 35 x 45 mm, covering 75% of the face and signature size should be 20KB to 30 KB.
- Images should be in JPG format.
Application Form Correction
- No correction opportunity will be provided after the final submission of the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully without committing any mistakes.
- The application fee of UKSEE will be Rs. 1500/- for the general category.
- The application fee of UKSEE will be Rs. 750/- for the SC/ST.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode only via net banking, debit card and credit card.