The official notification regarding the BITSAT examination 2022 has been released on the official website. Read the article for further details.
The entire BITSAT result 2022 process consists of two steps. Firstly, the scores are declared immediately once the exam concludes. Secondly, the final results are released by BITS which contains the waitlist and admit list. The score contains information like- Total marks obtained, number of correct answers, number of incorrect answers, and so on.
This article will give you complete information regarding the BITSAT Result 2022.
BITSAT Result 2022
- The authority releases the BITSAT Result once the BITSAT exam completes.
- BITSAT releases a separate BITSAT cut-off for each campus for all the categories and all streams.
- The BITSAT Counseling process is held in 3 rounds and the BITSAT Counseling Dates are declared on the official website.
- Admissions in BITSAT will be made based on the merit list. The merit list will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the BITSAT 2022. However, their admission will be subject to their12th examination result.
BITSAT Result Dates 2022
The important dates regarding the BITSAT schedule 2022 have been tabulated below:
|Registration process begins||March 14th, 2022|
|Last date of registration with payment||May 21st, 2022|
|Application form correction window||May 17th, 2022 to May 23rd, 2022|
|Allotment of exam centres||May 26th, 2022|
|Slot booking window||May 28th, 2022 to June 1st, 2022|
|Admit card availability||June 4th, 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Exam (Session I)||June 20th, 2022 to June 26th, 2022|
|Availability of application form||June 23rd, 2022|
|Last date to apply||July 27th, 2022|
|Test centre allotment begins||July 9th, 2022|
|Slot booking window||July 11th, 2022 to July 16th, 2022|
|Availability of admit card||July 18th, 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 exam date||July 22nd, 2022 to July 26th, 2022|
|Application for admission on the basis of class 12 marks begins||June 22nd, 2022 to August 5th, 2022|
|Editing of preferences application form||August 1st, 2022 to August 5th, 2022|
|Admit list and waitlist announcement after Iteration I||August 8th, 2022|
|Last date for seat allotment||To be notified soon|
BITS Pilani declares the BITSAT Result on its official website. The scorecard is declared just after the exam is completed. To check the results, the candidates must log in by entering their application ID and password which is allotted to them at the time of registration.
Once the result is declared, the BITSAT cut-off list is also released by BITS Pilani for various courses across the 4 campuses.
Candidates who meet the cutoff range can apply for the counseling process. All the candidates are advised to take out the print of their results and keep it safe till the last date of admission.
Marks Calculations and Tie-Breaking Rules
- 3 marks for each right answer.
- 1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
- No mark is deducted for un-attempted questions.
In case there are candidates who score the same marks, then the following tie-breaking measures will be taken:
- First, the marks scored by the candidates in Mathematics will be compared. If the tie is not resolved yet, then
- The Physics marks are checked,
- Then chemistry marks, and
- At last, the Class XII (PCM) marks are taken into consideration.
How to Check the BITSAT Result 2022?
To check and download the BITSAT 2022 result follow the simple steps:
- Visit the official website of BITS.
- A new tab opens on your screen.
- Fill in the details to log in yourself.
- Enter the Application ID No. and Password (that you get at the time of registration).
- Now click on the PROCEED button.
- Click on the result button.
- Check the result and click on the print button.
- Now take out the print of the result.
BITSAT Counseling 2022
- BITSAT Counseling process is done via online mode only.
- The first step in the counseling process is filling out the application form on the official website.
- Based on the merit list, selected candidates are called for the counseling process.
- The authority releases the admit list with the waiting list.
- Through the merit list, candidates can go for the counseling process with the required documents.
But first, the candidates must make sure that they are eligible for applying for the BITS examination. To confirm, check out the BITSAT eligibility criteria here.
To learn about the latest updates related to the BITSAT exam 2022, stay connected with us!
With this, we have reached the end of this article. We hope that the information provided above helps to clear out your doubts regarding the topic.
Prepare well and good luck!
People are also reading: