The official notification regarding the BITSAT examination 2022 has been released on the official website. Read the article for further details.
Candidates can fill out the BITSAT Application Form from the official website of BITS. BITS Pilani organizes this university-level engineering entrance test for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses at its four campuses. This exam is conducted annually, and approximately 3 lac students appear in it. The four campuses of BITS are located in Pilani, Goa, Dubai, and Hyderabad.
Candidates can fill out the BITSAT Application Form from the BITS official website. In this article, you will get complete information regarding the BITSAT Application Form 2022.
BITSAT Application Form 2022
- The application form for BITSAT 2022 can be filled in online mode through the BITSAT official website.
- Candidates have to register themselves on the website by filling in their personal, academic, and all other required details.
- BITS will soon release its application form for integrated courses
- The candidates shouldn’t wait for the last day to apply for the exam because most of the time, the site goes down on the last date of registration.
- The authority allows the candidates to choose a maximum of three exam centers. The centers will be allotted to the applicants based on their preferences and the availability of the exam center.
- The candidates will also have to upload scanned copies of their documents such as passport size photographs and signatures.
- The candidates are advised to fill in all the details very carefully and as per their official documents.
- The applicants need not send the hard copy of the application form to the university.
- The application fee for the process will also have to be submitted online only.
BITSAT Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Registration process begins||March 14th, 2022|
|Last date of registration with payment||May 21st, 2022|
|Application form correction window||May 17th, 2022 to May 23rd, 2022|
|Allotment of exam centres||May 26th, 2022|
|Slot booking window||May 28th, 2022 to June 1st, 2022|
|Admit card availability||June 4th, 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Exam (Session I)||June 20th, 2022 to June 26th, 2022|
|Availability of application form||June 23rd, 2022|
|Last date to apply||July 27th, 2022|
|Test centre allotment begins||July 9th, 2022|
|Slot booking window||July 11th, 2022 to July 16th, 2022|
|Availability of admit card||July 18th, 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 exam date||July 22nd, 2022 to July 26th, 2022|
|Application for admission on the basis of class 12 marks begins||June 22nd, 2022 to August 5th, 2022|
|Editing of preferences application form||August 1st, 2022 to August 5th, 2022|
|Admit list and waitlist announcement after Iteration I||August 8th, 2022|
|Last date for seat allotment||To be notified soon|
BITSAT Application Fees 2022
|For Male candidates||INR 3400|
|For Female candidates||INR 2900|
|For NRI candidates||INR 7000|
The application form is the first step towards the BITSAT exam 2022. The candidates must submit the application form to appear in the examination. However, filling out the application form can be a little tricky sometimes. Therefore, the candidates who face any difficulty while filling out the application form can follow the steps given below:
Prerequisites for filling out the application form:
- Scanned Photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- An attested copy of Class X/Matriculation/Secondary School Certificate (scanned).
- An attested copy of the mark sheet of the qualifying exam (scanned).
- Credit Card/Debit Card or net banking details.
- An active Email ID (ID should be related to the candidate or parent).
- An active mobile number (candidates or parents).
- Reservation certificate (only applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates).
To apply for the BITSAT exam 2022, candidates have to follow the following steps:
- Uploading documents.
- Payment of the application fees.
- Take a printout.
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit the BITSAT official website.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Read all the instructions and click on the “Proceed to Apply online ‘BITSAT 2022” button.
- Now click on the ”New Registration” button if you are registering the first time or else you can click on the “Already Register” button.
- Enter details such as Name, Gender, DOB, Mobile no. and a Password of 8 characters.
- Enter the captcha.
- Fill in three choices for your preferred exam centers.
- Click on “Confirm and Submit Details” to submit or “Edit above details” if you need to edit the form.
Step 2- Uploading Documents
- Use your credentials (Application number and password) to log in to the website.
- Upload scanned images by clicking the “Choose File” option.
- The documents uploaded by you should be in the prescribed format, which is as given below. Take a look:
|Size of Photograph||10KB to 30KB|
- Signature Format:
|Size of Signature||2KB to 20KB|
Step 3: Pay Application Fee
- After filling out the application form and uploading all the documents, pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The payment can be made through a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
BITSAT 2022 will be conducted in two sessions. The candidate who opts to appear twice for the exam needs to pay according to the amount given below:
Male candidate – Rs. 5400 and Female candidate: Rs. 4400.
A candidate who opts to appear only one time i.e., in Session 1 needs to pay the following:
Male candidate – Rs. 3400 and Female candidate: Rs. 2900.
If such a candidate decides to apply a second time for Session 2, then the fee structure will be:
Male candidate – Rs. 2000 (Additional) and Female candidate: Rs. 1500 (Additional).
The fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Step 4: Take a printout
- Once you have completed the online application process, download the confirmation page.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
BITSAT 2022 is one of the most challenging and prestigious exams in the country. Lakhs of students prepare every year for this exam.
This article helps you to learn about the BITSAT application form 2022. There is no official notification yet. However, you will receive the latest updates as soon as the authorities announce the exam schedule.
We hope that this information helped you in the best way possible.
Good luck with your future endeavors!
People are also reading: