- DMRC Admit Card 2022 will be released after the official notification comes out.
Delhi Metro is the world’s 12th largest metro rail network. Every year Delhi Metro publishes the notification for the various posts.
DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) will release the official notification for the post of Deputy head of Department, Directors, Executive & Non- Executive Category Posts, and others. In this article, we will provide you with information related to the DMRC admit card 2022.
DMRC Exam Dates 2022
|Event||DMRC Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Last date to apply for General Manager (Executive Director Property Business).||May 13, 2022|
|Last date to apply for General Manager (Operations Planning).||Last week of August 2022|
|Last date to apply for Manager and Assistant Manager.||Last week of August 2022|
|Last date to apply for General Manager (Signal And Telecom).||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last date to apply for Chief Engineer, Chief Architect.||2nd week of August 2022|
DMRC Admit Card 2022
The conducting authority releases the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation hall ticket (DMRC Admit Card) for Computer Based Test (CBT) for the below-mentioned posts:
- Office Assistant
- Junior Engineer
- Assistant Manager
- Store Assistant
The conducting authority will release an application form for the candidates who want to build their careers in DMRC as officers. Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria of DMRC can apply for the exam.
Please note: The DMRC exam dates are yet to be released. In addition, candidates can download their DMRC Admit Card till the day of the exam.
How to Download your DMRC Admit Card?
- Click on the download link which is given above in this article.
- Fill in your User ID & Password.
- Fill in the qualification details.
- Click the verification details.
- Select the captcha code.
- Then click on the submit button and complete the process.
- After that tap on the download button and your hall ticket will appear on the screen. Click on the download button and save it in pdf format. Do take a few copies of the printout for future purposes.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Name
- Full Address
- Post Applied
- Examination Date and Time
- Exam Center
Admit card is an essential piece of document. Candidates must carry it while appearing in the exam. No one is allowed to take the exam without this document.
We hope that this article provides you with enough information to clear your doubts. In case of any query, do comment below.
People are also reading: