The conducting authority will release the JEE Advanced application form 2023 in online mode. The notification regarding the JEE Advanced application form is released by the official authorities now. For more details, check the article.
In addition, only the candidates who qualify for the JEE Main will be eligible to apply for the JEE Advanced.
Through this article, candidates can get complete information about JEE Advanced Application Form 2023, how to fill it out, and other important details.
Let’s get started!
JEE Advanced Exam Dates 2023
|1||JEE Main 2023 (Computer-based test by NTA)||
To be notified soon
|2||Results JEE Main 2023 from NTA||To be notified soon|
|3||Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2023||To be notified soon|
|4||Last date for fee payment of registered candidates||To be notified soon|
|5||Admit Card available for downloading||To be notified soon|
|6||Choosing of scribe for PwD candidates||To be notified soon|
|7||JEE (Advanced) 2023||To be notified soon|
|8||Copy of candidate responses to be available on the JEE (Advanced) 2023 website||To be notified soon|
|9||Online display of provisional answer keys||To be notified soon|
|10||Feedback and comments on provisional answer keys from the candidates||To be notified soon|
|11||Online declaration of final answer keys||To be notified soon|
|12||Result of JEE (Advanced) 2023||To be notified soon|
|13||Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2023||To be notified soon|
|14||Tentative Start of Joint Seat Allocation (JoSAA) 2023 Process||To be notified soon|
|15||Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2023||To be notified soon|
|16||Declaration of results of AAT 2023||To be notified soon|
JEE Advanced Application Form 2023
Candidates need to follow the below-given steps for filling the Application Form for JEE Advanced:
- Registration (Enter the personal details).
- Uploading of Scanned Documents (Passport Size Photographs, Signature).
- Application Fees Payment.
- Take a Printout copy of the Acknowledgment/Confirmation Page.
Step 1: Registration for JEE Advanced
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Instructions window will appear in front of your computer after clicking on the apply for JEE Advanced Button.
- Log in to your dashboard using your JEE Main Application Number/Roll Number or Password with a security captcha.
- Once you logged in then you need to fill following details in the application form:
- Academic Details
- Personal Details
- Communication details as entered at the time of JEE Main registration by the candidates.
- Some other important additional fields are available in the JEE Advanced Application Form, Whom Candidates need to fill out.
- Candidates can choose their preferred language for giving the entrance examination (Hindi/English)
- After that, you need to fill 5 Exam Centers of their own choice from the exam centers list.
- How many times has he/she attempted Advanced Examination?
- Candidates need to enter two alternative mobile numbers for future reference.
Step 2 – Uploading of Documents
What documents do candidates need to upload in the JEE Advanced Application Form?
- Class X certificate as proof of birth or Birth Certificate
- Class XII (or equivalent) examination certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Scribe Request Letter certificate (if required)
- PIO Card / OCI Certificate
- DS certificate
- If candidates change their name, then they need to show up their change name certificated which is duly attested by the Gazette officer. (only for candidates whose name is not the same as in Class X certificate)
Documents to be uploaded (Indian Candidates)
|Class X certificate or Birth Certificate||All candidates will have to submit this||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Class XII (or equivalent exam) Certificate||Candidates who have passed in 2019 and 2020.||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Category Certificate||Only for SC /ST /OBC-NCL candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|An additional category Certificate (Optional)||Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|PwD Certificate||Only for candidates who have opted for PwD as “Yes.”||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Scribe Request Letter||Only for those who have opted for PwD as “Yes” and Scribe Request Letter as “Yes.”||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|DS Certificate||Only for those who have opted for DS as “Yes.”||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|OCI Card/PIO Card||For those whose nationality is OCI or PIO||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
Documents to be uploaded (Foreign Candidates)
|Photograph||Required for all candidates||4 KB to 40 KB||JPG|
|Signature||Required for all candidates||1 KB to 30 KB||JPG|
|Class X or Birth Certificate||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Class XII (or equivalent) Certificate||Required only for those who have passed in the year 2019 and 2018||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Identity Proof of the Candidates||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Passport of Mother||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Passport of Father||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|Testimonial as applicable||Required for all candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
Step 3 – Registration Fee Payment
Once candidates completed their first two-step then they need to pay their application fee, and candidates need to be very careful, many times candidate’s money will be on the server, and money deducted from the account and application fee dies not submitted. So take care of these steps. Before processing or paying the application fee, check your applicable category, then pay the application fee.
The complete fee structure will be given in the below-listed tables:
JEE Advanced Registration Fee 2023
|For Exam Centres in India|
|Indian Nationals (Including PIO/ OCIs)||Female candidates||Rs. 1300|
|SC, ST, PwD candidates||Rs. 1300|
|General/All Other||Rs. 2600|
|For Exam Centres Outside India (SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||Regular Fee||USD 160|
|For Exam Centres Outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||Regular Fee||USD 300|
Mode of Payment: There are two types of mode available for paying JEE Advanced Application Fee
Through Online Mode
If candidates are paying their application fee via online mode, then they can pay their fee via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Once candidates paid their application fee via online mode, a unique registration number will be generated. Candidates need to take a copy of printout copy of this registration number for future reference.
Through Offline Mode
If candidates are paying their application fee via offline mode, then they can pay their fee via CASH using SBI Branch Option. First candidates need to select payment through e-challan then select the SBI branch from where they want to pay the application fee then generate your bank challan and take a copy of the printout and to do challan of the applicable fee then your unique registration number will be generated which is useful for future reference.
Payment by SAARC and Non-Saarc Exam Centre Candidates
These type of candidates who are outside of India can pay their application fee via the International Debit/ Credit Card as issued by Foreign Banks outside India. A candidate who is using a credit card/debit card which is issued by India, can not pay their application fee in $, then again your unique registration number will be generated which is useful for future reference.
Step 4 – Printing of Confirmation Page
Once candidates complete or make their application fee payment, they need to take the printout of the final acknowledge page for future reference.
Instructions related to Setting the Password in JEE Advanced 2023
Here we have provided what type of detailed password candidates accept or need to create passwords into the given prescribed format:
- The password must be between 8 to 13 characters with a combination of one Uppercase alphabet, one Lowercase alphabet, one numeric value, and one special character!@#$%^&* (Alphanumeric with special characters)
- It is advised to the candidates, don’t share their passwords with anyone.
- If in case candidates forget their password, then they can follow the below-given steps:
How to Reset Password for JEE Advanced 2023?
For resetting the password candidates need to follow the steps:
- Candidates need to click on forget password link.
- A new window will appear where you need to answer your previous/last question answer which you made as a security reference.
- Then candidates need to enter the verification code which will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number or email ID.
- Candidates can use the reset link as well for resting the password.
- Then a new password setting link will appear in your application form.
JEE Advanced 2023 is one of the most challenging and prestigious exams in the country. Lakhs of students prepare every year for this exam.
This article helps you to learn about the JEE Advanced 2023 application form. The notification has been out and candidates can prepare for the exam accordingly.
We hope that this information helped you in the best way possible.
Good luck with your future endeavors!
People are also reading: