As we all know, JEE Main Physics Syllabus is too vast; therefore, you must go ahead with smart preparation. So, here we are sharing JEE Main Physics Preparation Tips which will help you crack the exam.
Candidates who are preparing for JEE Main 2022 need to gear up their preparations and devise a smart preparation strategy. Physics is a subject that can be very scoring if your concepts are clear. It also makes a keynote for qualifying for JEE Main Examination.
JEE Main Physics Preparation Tips 2022
As per the various experts and institutions’ analyses, it is difficult to understand which method should we use to score well in JEE Main Physics Section. If the concepts are clear, Physics can be cracked easily. You must know what are the important topics as per the exam point of view and which questions are generally covered frequently in past years. The most important thing is that you should have all the formulae memorized as there are plenty of them.
Follow these tips to ace your JEE Main Physics segment:
Focus on the Basics
Candidates need to focus on their basics. Don’t forget to learn basic concepts while covering the syllabus of Physics. Don’t stress yourself if you don’t cover the syllabus in this given period of time; just try to concentrate on the basics first. Go step by step, do the easier things first, and then gradually move towards the tougher sections.
Know what to study
The JEE Main Physics Syllabus is very vast. In every exam, there are certain topics that are a little more important than the others as they have a history of being frequently asked. As per the expert analysis of learndunia.com, the below-listed topics are commonly asked in the JEE Main Physics Examination:
- Mechanics – This section almost 37% of questions
- Kinematics – This topic is really scoring and easily trackable
- Electricity – With decent practice, the candidates can score full marks in this chapter
- Thermodynamics – This chapter is in Physics as well as in Chemistry; therefore, it is essential
- Magnetics- Start magnetism from the basics and try to solve more and more questions on this topic
- Electromagnetic Induction and AC- Faraday’s is an essential and frequently asked chapter
- Current Electricity– Ohm’s law, color code for resistors, characteristic of ohmic and non-ohmic conductors is important
- Waves: Principle of superposition of waves, simple harmonic motion (SHM), and its equation, Doppler Effect is important
Easy topics with high weightage
Each and every topic has its own importance, but the topics given below are some which are comparatively easy to prepare and have high weightage such as :
- Physics and measurement
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Communication system
Detailed analysis of JEE Main Physics Paper in past years
Get a complete analysis from the below-given table for the past few years:
Best Books for JEE Main Physics Preparation
Here, we have listed some of the best books for JEE Main Physics Preparation:
|S.R||Book Name||Author||Buy Now|
|1:||Concepts of Physics Volume 1 and Volume 2||H.C. Verma||Click Here|
|2:||Problems in General Physics||IE Irodov||Click Here|
|3:||Fundamentals of Physics||Halliday, Resnick, and Walker||Click Here|
|4:||Advanced Physics||Nelson and Parker||Click Here|
|5:||Problems in Physics||AA Pinsky||Click Here|
|6:||Objective Questions on Physics||D.C. Pandey||Click Here|
|7:||Feynman Lectures on Physics||Feynman, Leighton, and Sands||Click Here|
Every year lakhs of candidates prepare for the JEE MAIN examination in order to get admission to a reputed institution.
Physics is a challenging yet scoring subject and the students must prepare efficiently to gain good marks. Prepare effectively to escalate your final score and crack this prestigious examination.
Good luck with all your future endeavors!
People are also reading:
- How to prepare for JEE Main Chemistry Section?
- How to prepare for JEE Main Mathematics Section?
- Top 10 Tips to Crack JEE Mains 2021 Exam
- JEE Mains Mathematics Preparation Tips
- JEE Mains Chemistry Preparation Tips
- JEE Mains Important Topics
- JEE Mains Preparation Tips
- JEE Mains Participating Institutes
- JEE Mains Cutoff for IITs