Below given are some of the best JEE Main Maths Preparation Tips 2022.
Are You Preparing for JEE Main 2022? If your answer is “Yes”, then you must start preparing for it thoroughly. While doing that you must take very thoughtful decisions as one wrong step can pull you really back into the competition. If you want to succeed in this examination, you must do something that takes you ahead of the competition.
There are three sections in JEE Main Exam, in this Math is one of the sections where you can score pretty well. From an aspirant’s point of view, each and every mark counts. Therefore, if you are able to score well in chemistry, it can really boost up your rank, but for that, you need to go ahead with a strategic plan.
This article will give you an idea about the essential topics, syllabus, exam pattern, and the study material of Maths for JEE Mains which can help you ace this subject.
How to Prepare Maths for JEE Main 2022?
JEE Main Maths Preparation Tips
The JEE Main Mathematics Syllabus is very vast. These preparation tips will help you ace the mathematics section of the JEE Main Exam 2022 efficiently.
Start your preparation early
- Always try to start from the syllabus of XI
- Do not wait until the last moment to start your preparation
- Starting with your preparations early gives you a chance to improve your weakness after covering the whole syllabus
- It will save you from unnecessary pressure and stress
Try to learn by yourself
- Since you need to prepare for both JEE Main 2022 and your board exam, try to give enough time to both. Don’t compromise on any exam and try to devote equal time for both exams.
- Understand the concepts yourself for retaining them longer.
Prepare a study plan for each and every day
- You don’t just have to prepare for Maths, but there are two more subjects- Physics & Chemistry; Therefore, you must prepare a timetable and divide your time accordingly
- Try to stick to your timetable and do not compromise on any subject
Select the best Study Material
- Try to find reliable and quality study material that is comprehensive so that you don’t have to waste your time searching for different topics in different books
- Do not collect excessive study material rather go for good-quality and reliable sources such as NCERTs
Always start with NCERT
- Studying through NCERT books is the key to success
- Not just experts, but even the JEE toppers claim that the best books for the JEE Main preparation are NCERT
Try to solve previous year’s question papers
- Solving JEE Main previous year’s question papers will give you an idea about the difficulty level of the examination and what topics can be asked in the JEE Main Maths Section
Best book for JEE Main Mathematics Preparation
|S.R||Book Name||Author||Buy Now|
|1:||Maths for Class XI||R.D. Sharma||Click Here|
|2:||Maths for Class XII||R.D. Sharma||Click Here|
|3:||Algebra||Dr. S K Goyal||Click Here|
|4:||Trigonometry||S L Loney||Click Here|
|5:||Differential Calculus||Amit M Agarwal||Click Here|
|7:||Trigonometry||Amit M Agarwal||Click Here|
Topics that JEE Aspirants need to cover
- Conic Section
- Definite Integration
- Vector & 3D Geometry
- Permutations & Combinations
- Quadratic Equation
- Differential Equation
- Complex Numbers
- Calculus; Definite Integral in Calculus
- Coordinate Geometry; Matrices in Algebra: Circle, Parabola, Hyperbola in Coordinate Geometry
- Application of Derivatives
- Functions, Limits, Continuity & Differentiability
JEE Main Maths Important Topics
|Probability and Statistics||7%|
|Integration||8% (Definite + Indefinite integration)|
JEE Main Maths Topics where aspirants can score 100%
|Applications of Derivative||4%|
|Limit and Continuity||3%|
|Matrices and Determinants||4%|
|Straight Lines and Pair of Straight Lines||2%|
JEE Main Maths Fundamental Topics
|Inverse Trigonometric Functions||2%|
|Circles and Family of Circles||6%|
|Sequence and Series||5%|
JEE Main Maths Additional Topics
|Theory of Equations||5%|
|Sets, Relations, and Functions||4%|
|Permutation and Combination||2%|
|Fundamentals of Mathematics||–|
|Solution of Triangle||1%|
Quick JEE Main Maths Preparation Tips
- Solve Question Papers
- All the formulae should be at your fingertips
- Prepare a formulae chart
- Revise all the topics
- Try to use reference study material
- Do not take stress
- Take healthy food
- Take proper sleep & rest
- Don’t lead your preparation to the last
- Do not demotivate
- Always be positive
Detailed analysis of Previous year Question Papers
|UNIT & TOPIC NAME||NO OF QUES.||TOTAL MARKS||% WEIGHTAGE|
|Limit, Continuity & Differentiability||2||8||6.67%|
|Maxima & Minima||1||4||3.33%|
|Sets & Relation||1||4||3.33%|
|Application of Derivatives||1||4||3.33%|
|Fundamentals of Mathematics||1||4||3.33%|
|Matrices & Determinants||2||8||6.67%|
|Permutation & Combination||1||4||3.33%|
|Sequence & Series||2||8||6.67%|
|Trigonometric Ratio & identities||1||4||3.33%|
|Coordinate Geometry (3-D)||2||8||6.67%|
JEE Main examination is a tough exam to crack. All three subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, and Maths are equally important. Maths is a scoring subject and students can score a hundred percent marks in this section. Do not delay practice. Take as many mock tests as possible.
Students must prepare efficiently to gain good marks. Prepare effectively to escalate your final score and crack this prestigious examination.
Good luck with all your future endeavors!
People also reading:
- How to Crack JEE Main Physics Section?
- How to prepare for JEE Main Chemistry Section?
- JEE Main Study Plan
- JEE Main Exam Pattern
- JEE Main Important Topics
- JEE Main Preparation Tips
- JEE Main Practice Centers
- Top 10 Tips to Crack JEE Mains
- JEE Main Syllabus
- JEE Main Participating Institutes
- Best JEE Mains Mock Tests