The JEE Mains examination is conducted twice a year. The examination mode is shifted to online mode, and the students will have to book their slots via the online mode. In this article, we have tried and curate the best JEE Main Study Plan 2021 for you, that will help you score better and get a better rank in the examination so that you can get the college of your dreams.
JEE Main Study Plan 2021
The JEE Mains 2021 examination is the gateway examination to appear for JEE Advanced. Getting a good rank in both of these exams will help one to be eligible to take part in the counseling process to be a part of the top engineering colleges across India. Despite the fact that some students start preparing for JEE Mains from the 8th standard, it does not mean that they are ahead of you. The key to a successful attempt in JEE Mains and JEE Advanced is smart work and getting the basics right. Thus, it is imperative that one solves multiple mock test papers, previous year question papers and make sure that they are very clear with their basics.
Students who are new to the online mode of examination, there may be chances that face some difficulty while attempting the JEE Mains examination for the first time. But there is nothing to be stressed about, as the entire process is straightforward and one can learn the same quickly.
|JEE Main Maths Syllabus||JEE Main Maths Preparation Tips|
|JEE Main Physics Syllabus||JEE Main Physics Preparation Tips|
|JEE Main Chemistry Syllabus||JEE Main Chemistry Preparation Tips|
JEE Main Preparation Tips 2021
- The students are familiar with the pen and paper-based exam mode, but they do not feel confident enough for the online mode examination. Candidates can download an ed-tech app that will help the students for preparation. By practicing on the ed-tech app, the candidates will be familiar with online mode examinations.
- The JEE Main Syllabus is very vast; therefore, last-minute preparations will never be enough to crack the exam. You must start preparing as early as possible so that you can cover, if not entire, at least a significant portion of the syllabus so that the probability of you cracking the exam is high.
- As we mentioned above that NTA has developed 3000 practice centers for the JEE Main 2021 preparation all over the country. The purpose of creating these practice centers is to help students be familiar with the examination and clear their doubts with the help of those experts who are allotted to these centers. NTA has also created an app for the preparation and providing the facility to download the practice centers information free of cost.
- Candidates must also focus on their board examination as those who score less than 75% in Class XII will not be eligible to appear in the JEE Advanced Examination.
- Try to be focused and try to practice theorems, diagrams, and other long answers as they are essential for the board exam and also clear the basics for JEE Main Examination.
- The difficulty level can be a little high from the previous years, but you need to be concentrated and prepared for the JEE Main and be confident enough.
People are also reading: