The SSC CGL Application Form 2024 has been released on September 2024 and will be available till October 2024. Every year SSC (Staff selection commission) conducts SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) examination to choose applicants for various posts in ministries, departments, and organizations.
The SSC CGL examination will be conducted in four tiers. The tier 1 examination will be conducted in April 2024. In this article, you will get complete information about SSC CGL Application Form 2024-25.
SSC CGL Application Form 2024
Check the below calendar for important SSC CGL Dates:
|SSC CGL DATES
|Notification Release Date
|Online Application Process Duration
|SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status
|SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card
|SSC CGL 2024 Tier-I Exam Date
|SSC CGL Tier-I Result
|SSC CGL 2024 Tier-II Exam Date
|SSC CGL 2024 Tier-III Exam Date
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date
The application form for SSC CGL can be submitted on the official website. The applicants are advised to keep updated with the official website and get the latest happenings related to SSC CGL.
How to fill the application form?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for SSC CGL 2024:
- Go to the official website of SSC.
- Register using your mobile number and email address
- Login using the Registration ID that you received after the SSC CGL registration.
- Fill in all the details that would be asked for in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents like photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
Photo size 20-50 KB Signature size 10-20 KB
- Review the application form once again to check for any mistakes.
- Fill in the payment details and complete the payment. The SSC CGL registration process will be completed after the successful payment.
- Save the soft copy of the submission completion message for future reference.
Document required to Fill the SSC CGL Application Form
The Following document is required to fill out the SSC CGL Application Form.
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Passport Size Signature
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
CGL is Conducted for the Posts
- Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Assistant (Central vigilance commission)
- Assistant (Ministry of Railway)
- Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)
- Assistant section officer (Central secretariat service)
- Inspector (Central excise)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Inspector of income tax (CBDT)
- Assistant (Other ministries/departments/organizations)
- Sub-inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)
- Sub-inspector (National investigation agency, NIA)
- Assistant (AFHQ)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer (Directorate of enforcement, department of revenue)
- Inspector of Posts (Department of post)
- Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
- Statistical Investigator Gr. II (M/O statistics & prog. Implementation)
- Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)
SSC CGL Application Fee
|Female, SC, ST, PwD, & Ex-Servicemen
The SSC CGL application form 2024 has been released on September 2024 and will be available till 8th October 2024. If you want to appear for the exam, you need to fill out the application form available on the official website. The application fee is Rs. 100 only and the people belonging to SC, ST, and PwD classes of people are exempted from paying the application fees. Here in this post, we mentioned everything about the application form.
People are also reading:
- SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
- SSC CGL Application Form
- SSC CGL Study Plan
- SSC CGL Question Weightage
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern
- SSC CGL Important Topics
- Books for SSC CGL
- SSC CGL Admit Card
- SSC CGL Syllabus
SSC CGL Application Form FAQs
Question: How to fill SSC CGL Application Form?
Answer: Candidates can visit the Official website of SSC to fill out the Application Form.
Question: What is the Application Fee for the exam?
Answer: For General Category candidates application fee is Rs 100/-
Question: Is SSC CGL Application Fee is refundable?
Answer: No, the SSC CGL Application fee is not refundable.
Question: I am in the final year of Graduation, can I apply for the exam?
Answer: Yes, you can fill the application form.
Question: How to Check SSC CGL Application Status?
Answer: Visit the official website of SSC to check the application status.
Question: How to pay the application fee?
Answer: Candidates can pay the application fee Online and offline mode.
Question: Can I pay the SSC CGL Application Fee in Offline mode?
Answer: Yes, you can pay the application fee in Offline mode.