The SSC CGL Application Form 2021 was available from 29th December 2020 to 31st January 2021. Every year SSC (Staff selection commission) conducts CGL (Combined Graduate Level) examination to choose applicants for various posts in ministries, departments, and organizations. The examination will be conducted in four stages. The first stage(I) examination has been conducted in May 2021. The application forms for the next session of the examination will be available in the month of November 2021. In this article, you will get complete information about SSC CGL Application Form 2021.
SSC CGL Application Form 2021
Check the below calendar for important SSC CGL Dates:
|ACTIVITY||SSC CGL DATES*|
|Notification Release Date||29th December 2020|
|Online Application Process Duration||29th December 2020 -31st January 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status||May 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card||May 2021|
|SSC CGL 2021 Tier-I Exam Date||29th May to 7 June 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Result||July 2021|
|SSC CGL 2021 Tier-II Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|SSC CGL 2021 Tier-III Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date||Notified Soon|
The application form for SSC 2021 can be submitted on the official website http://ssconline2.gov.in or http://sscregistration.nic.in. The applicants are advised to keep updated with the official website and get the latest happenings related to SSC CGL.
How to fill the application form?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for SSC CGL 2021:
- Go to the official website of SSC.
- Register using your mobile number and email address
- Login using the Registration ID that you received after the SSC CGL registration.
- Fill in all the details that would be asked in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents like photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
Photo size 20-50 KB Signature size 10-20 KB
- Review the application form once again to check for any mistakes.
- Fill in the payment details and complete the payment. The SSC CGL registration process will be completed after the successful payment.
- Save the soft copy of the submission completion message for future reference.
Document required to Fill the SSC CGL Application Form
The Following document is required to fill the SSC CGL Application Form.
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Passport Size Signature
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
CGL is Conducted for the Posts
- Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Assistant (Central vigilance commission)
- Assistant (Ministry of Railway)
- Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)
- Assistant section officer (Central secretariat service)
- Inspector (Central excise)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Inspector of income tax (CBDT)
- Assistant (Other ministries/departments/organizations)
- Sub-inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)
- Sub-inspector (National investigation agency, NIA)
- Assistant (AFHQ)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer (Directorate of enforcement, department of revenue)
- Inspector of posts (Department of post)
- Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
- Statistical Investigator Gr. II (M/O statistics & prog. Implementation)
- Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)
SSC CGL Application Fee
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100|
|Female, SC, ST, PwD, & Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
People are also reading:
- Best SSC CGL Mock Tests
- SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
- SSC CGL Application Form
- SSC CGL Study Plan
- SSC CGL Question Weightage
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern
- SSC CGL Important Topics
- Books for SSC CGL
- SSC CGL Admit Card
- SSC CGL Syllabus
SSC CGL Application Form FAQs
Q: How to Fill SSC CGL Application Form?
A: Candidates can visit the Official website of SSC to fill the Application Form.
Q: What is the Application Fee for the exam?
A: For General Category candidates application fee is Rs 100/-
Q: Is SSC CGL Application Fee is refundable?
A: No, the SSC CGL Application fee is not refundable.
Q: I am in the final year of Graduation, can I apply for the exam?
A: Yes, you can fill the application form.
Q: How to Check SSC CGL Application Status?
A: Visit the official website of SSC to check the application status.
Q: How to pay the application fee.
A: Candidates can pay the application fee in Online and offline mode.
Q: Can I pay the SSC CGL Application Fee in Offline mode?
A: Yes, you can pay the application fee in Offline mode.