Anna University released the TANCET application form on March 30th, 2022. The application process has four major steps- registering on the official website, filling the application form, uploading the documents, and making the payment for the application fee. In this article, you will get complete details regarding the TANCET Application Form 2022.
TANCET Application Form
Before applying for the TANCET, the candidates must carefully check the TANCET Eligibility Criteria as only the candidates who fulfill the criteria will be eligible to apply for the examination. The application process was conducted online through the official website of Anna University, Chennai.
TANCET Application Form Dates 2022
|TANCET Registration||March 30th, 2022|
|Last Date to fill TANCET Application Form||April 23rd, 2022 (Extended)|
|Download TANCET Admit Card||May 2nd, 2022|
|TANCET Exam 2022||May 14th, 2022 (MCA & MBA) and
March 15, 2022 (MBA/ MCA/ M.E./M.Tech. /M.Arch. / M.Plan)
Prerequisites for filling the TANCET Application Form
|Valid Email Id and Valid Mobile Number||A computer with good Internet connectivity|
|A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account or UPI or PAYTM Service||Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb)|
|Class 10th certificate||Class 12th mark sheet|
|Caste Certificate for SC or ST||Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb)|
|Birth certificate for age proof||Class XII mark sheet/certificate|
|Identity proof of the candidate||Citizenship certificate/Passport of both the parents|
|Testimonial (if required)||–|
How to Apply for TANCET 2022?
The process of applying for TANCET 2020 consists of four major steps.
- Step 1 – TANCET 2022 Registration
- Step 2 –Complete the Application Form
- Step 3 – Uploading Documents
- Step 4 – Payment of TANCET Application Fee
Step 1 – TANCET 2020 Registration
Visit the official website, which is given above and enter the following details in the application form:
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Step 2: Fill the online form
The following details must be entered by you in the application form:
- Date of birth
- Blood group
- Mother tongue
- Native state
- Address for correspondence
- Medium of instruction
- Mode of study
Qualifying Exam Passed/ Appearing
- Name of the board
- Roll No./Registration No./Seat No. (If already allocated)
- Name of the school
Step 3: Upload Photo & Signature
- The second and most important step to upload your scanned images (passport size photographs, signature) as per the guidelines given by the Exam authority.
Step 4: Pay Application Fee
- Once the scanned images are successfully uploaded candidates need to pay the application fee which is Rs. 600 for General and Rs. 300 for Under Reserved.
- To appear in more than one program – There is a deposit of Rs. 500 for General and Rs. 250 for Under Reserved.
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the application form via only online mode, i.e. NetBanking / Credit card/ Debit card.
- It is advised to the candidates that there is no need to send a hard copy of application form to the conducting authority.
TANCET Application Form Correction
- While filling the TANCET 2021 Application form – make sure to fill it correctly and upload the necessary documents.
- Till the time you haven’t submitted the application form and fees, you can correct the details.
- On completion of TANCET Application form and submission of fees, any correction cannot be made.
- Lastly, fill the information correctly and verify the details thoroughly, before submitting the application form.
TANCET Exam Centres
Top Colleges Accepting TANCET 2022
|PSG Institute of Management||Coimbatore|
|Galaxy Institute of Management||Chennai|
|Thiagarajar School of Management||Thirupparankundram|
|Kumaraguru College of Technology||Coimbatore|
|St. Joseph College of Engineering||Kancheepuram|
|Nehru College of Management (NCM)||Coimbatore|
|Velammal Engineering College||Chennai|
|Sona School of Management||Salem|
|Kongu Engineering College||Erode|
|Bannari Amman Institute of Technology||Sathyamangalam|
|MEPCO Schlenk Engineering College||Sivakasi|
|Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textile Management||Coimbatore|
|Erode Builder Educational Trust’s Group of Institutions||Kangayam|
|Sri Sairam Engineering College||Chennai|
|Sri Krishna Institute of Management Centre for Excellence in Management Education||Coimbatore|
|PSNA College of Engineering and Technology||Dindigul|
|Coimbatore Institute of Management and Technology||Coimbatore|
|Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women University||Coimbatore|
|MOP Vaishnav College for Women||Chennai|
|SSN School of Management and Computer Application||Kalavakkam|
|KCT Business School (KCTBS)||Coimbatore|
|Francis Xavier Engineering College (FXEC)||Tirunelveli|
|Easwari Engineering College (EEC)||Chennai|
|JJ College of Engineering and Technology||Tiruchirappalli|
|GRG School of Management||Coimbatore|
|Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College||Salem|
|Guruvayurappan Institute of Management||Navakkarai|
|KS Rangasamy College of Technology||Tiruchengade|
|RVS College of Engineering and Technology||Dindigul|
|KV Institute of Management and Information Studies||Coimbatore|
The candidates who want admission into Anna University and other colleges accepting TANCET score must appear for the TANCET exam. The TANCET application form was released on the official website.
Here is the complete information about the TANCET Application Form 2022 in detail.
All the best for your exam!
People are also reading: