TANCET is the abbreviation for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance exam which is the gateway to get admission into M.Tech/M.E./M.Plan/M.Arch/MBA/ MCA/ and lateral entry of MCA programmes in the universities of Tamil Nadu. The high popularity of the exam in the state leads to a very tough competition amongst the students in the exam. Therefore, their preparation must be intact. The candidates can strengthen their preparation with the help of our TANCET Preparation Tips 2020, which have been formulated by experts.
TANCET Preparation Tips
The preparation tips which can guide you through the TANCET Exam are given below:
- Create a proper study plan for your preparations.
- Collect information about the complete TANCET Syllabus and divide it equally as per your time so that every topic gets covered in your study plan.
- Make short notes for preparations.
- Collect the Mock papers and Sample papers.
- All the subjects are very important, and students should give them equal importance.
- Self-belief is most important as it generates a lot of positivity and gives a boost to your confidence.
- Selecting the best study material for preparation will give you a chance to score well in the TANCET Examination.
- Try to follow only those topics which are trending and frequently asked.
- Always try to keep safe these topics near to you.
- Previous year question papers, sample papers and mock test are also an important part of study material.
- The most important aspects while preparing for any entrance examination.
- The candidates who are good in time management always score very well in this competitive examination.
- This is also an important concept as the candidate should understand that completing the syllabus in given time frame will give them enough time to revise the topics and find out the topics which they need to work hard.
- Once you prepare all the topics, you need to evaluate your readiness with the help of mock tests.
- So candidates need to start revision before three months of the examination because this is enough time to revise if in case they have left out any topics.
Solve Previous Year Question Paper
- Solving previous year question paper will give you an idea about the question paper’s difficulty level.
- Candidates will also be familiar with the exam pattern of the TANCET Exam.
- Around 75% of questions are asked directly from the NCERT books and previous year question papers.
While preparing for the exam, students forget to take care of their health.
- Take nutritious diet.
- Eat fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Avoid junk food.
- Playing some sport occasionally or listening to soft music is recommended if you are feeling stressed after long hours of studies.
- You can do yoga and meditation to relief or relax your body.
- Take a sound sleep of at least 7 hours a day.