The exam authority DTE, Tamil Nadu has postponed TANCET Counselling due to COVID-19. The new date will soon be intimate at the officials.
- Those who qualify TANCET and GATE exams can participate in TANCET Counselling for admission in M.E/M.Tech.
Candidates shall possess –
- TANCET 2020 Score (or)
- Qualifiers of GATE 2018 / 2019 / 2020 in the appropriate discipline of Engineering / Technology (or)
- Along with TANCET Marks, also a qualifier of GATE 2018 / 2019 / 2020 in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) papers.
TANCET 2020 Counselling Dates
|Declaration of TANCET 2020 Result||23 May 2020|
|TANCA Counselling Registration Dates||To be notified|
|Release of TANCA Rank List||To be notified|
|Counselling for GATE and PWD candidates under TANCET Category||To be notified|
|Counselling for TANCET Category||To be notified|
|SCA to SC Counselling||To be notified|
TANCET MBA Counselling Dates
|TANCET 2020 MBA Counselling Registration Began on||To be notified|
|Last date of TANCET MBA Counselling Registration||To be notified|
|Release of Rank List||To be notified|
|TANCET MBA Counselling and Seat Allotment||To be notified|
How to Apply for TANCA Counselling?
- Visit the TANCET official website i.e. annauniv.edu and make a registration.
- Enter the required credentials.
- As per the specifications, must upload a scanned photograph.
- Before final submission, go through again as any discrepancy may lead to rejection.
- Then, next, click on submit and proceed to make a payment.
TANCA Registration Fees
|Fees||Rs. 500||Rs. 250|
|more than one category||Rs. 500||Rs. 250|
Those who secure seats and accept the branch allotted by the counselling conducting authority must submit the admission fee through DD in favour of ‘The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University,’ payable at Chennai. Application fees amounted Rs. 5,300/- (Rs. 1,150/- for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) and attended with all the original documents or certificates.
- Printed online Application
- Plus Two Mark Sheet / Diploma Certificate
- All Semester Mark Sheets (Xeroxing both sides) / Years of qualifying Degree Examinations
- Provisional / Degree Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for BC, BCM, MBC & DNC, ST, SC and SCA (Permanent card / electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- TANCET 2020 Mark sheet
- TANCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- District Medical Board Certificate (for Differently abled Candidates only)
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form / digitally signed e-certificate -If applicable
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee certificate -If applicable
- Original Demand Draft for Rs.300.
People are also reading: