The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is the conducting authority of the UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test). The UPTET 2021 Examination was held in June 2021. The examination was held in offline mode. UPBEB released Admit Card 2021 on April 20, 2021, via online mode only, which is available on the official website of UPTET. There is no offline mode facility available for sending the admit card via post. Only those candidates who have successfully registered for the UPTET Exam will be able to download their UPTET Admit Cards. Check out Learndunia.com for all the UPTET details.
UPTET Admit Card 2021
Highlights of UPTET 2021
|Name of the Test||Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Organising Committee||Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 14, 2021|
|Details under the Admit Card||Candidates Name, roll number, subjects, exam centers, and date|
|Documents need to carry in the examination hall||Valid ID proof|
Step by step procedure for downloading UPTET Admit Card
Here you will get a complete step-by-step guide for downloading the procedure of the UPTET Admit Card.
- Candidates must first access the UPTET official website, upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Then click on the Download “UPTET Admit Card” link.
- Fill in your application number or date of birth.
- Then click on the Download Admit Card.
- Then take a printout copy of the admit card for future reference.
If a candidate forgets his/her application number they can retrieve it using the steps below:
In case a candidate forgets their application number, they can retrieve their password by clicking on the “forgot application number link”. Then candidates need to fill in the following details in the retrieval form:
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
What are the details mentioned under the Admit Card?
Here we have listed all the details which are mentioned in the UPTET Admit Card:
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- Scheduled Date
- Scheduled Time
- Roll Number
- Subjects to be asked
- Exam Centre and location
- Duration of the exam
- Date of the examination
The discrepancy in Admit Card
Before downloading the UPTET Admit Card, candidates should cross-check their information with their original record to see if there is any discrepancy. In that case, candidates must immediately contact the conducting organization for correction. It is possible that your application and candidature will be canceled as a result.
U.P. PARIKSHA NIYAMAK PRADHIKARI, ALLAHABAD
Phone No: 0532-2466761, 0532-2466769
Email ID: [email protected], [email protected]
S.B.I Govt. Business Branch Lucknow
Phone No: 9454713363, 8004923042, 8004922875 (From 10.30 AM to 6 PM)
UPTET Exam Centres 2021
Exam centers will be listed on candidates’ admit cards as well along with a few other details which we have listed above. UPTET Exam will be organized across 75 districts in Uttar Pradesh by the conducting authority.
|Shahjahapur||Gautam Buddha Nagar||Lilitpur||Kushinagar||Hameerpur|
What are the documents you need to bring along with you inside the examination hall?
- UPTET Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- Identity Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photographs
- Study Kit (Pen, Pencil, Eraser)
Exam Day Instruction:
- Candidates need to reach 45 minutes before the examination hall.
- It is advised to the candidates that don’t bring prohibited things inside the examination hall, doing this will led your application/candidature towards cancellation. The following listed things are not allowed in the examination hall:
- Electronic Devices
- Cheating Paper
- Candidates are not permitted to leave the examination until the completion of the UPTET Exam.
- No extra time is given to the candidates.
People are also reading: