VITEEE is a university-level examination, and thousands of students appear in it every year. This is a challenging exam. Therefore, the candidates must have a very high level of preparation so that they can beat the competition and crack the exam to get admission to their dream college.
In this article, we will give you complete information about VITEEE Important Topics 2022.
VITEEE Important Topics for Preparation
The first step towards preparation is to understand the syllabus and analyze the topics in all subjects and then start preparing. The topics are from the class XI and class XII syllabus of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) & State Board of Higher Secondary Education.
It is better to have a look at the program for the examination before starting your VITEEE preparation. The subjects tested in VITEEE Exam are:
Important topics of Chemistry
|Topics||No. of Questions||Topics||Approx questions|
|P-Block Elements||5||The Solid State||2-3|
|Basic Concepts||5-6||Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers||3-4(only approx phenol weightage of questions 2-3)|
|Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||4||Hydrogen and the s-Block Element||2-3|
|Coordination Compounds||2-3||States of Matter||2-3|
|Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry||3-4||The d and f Block Elements||3-4|
|Alkanes, Alkenes and Alkynes||3-4||Solutions||2-3|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||2-3|
Important topics of Physics
|Topics||Approx. questions||Topics||Approx. questions|
|Mechanical Properties||5||Atomic Study||3-4|
|Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation||3-4||Gravitation||3-4|
|Magnetism & Moving Charges||3-4||Kinematics||2-3|
|Rigid Body Dynamics||3-4||Waves||2-3|
|Work, Energy, and Power||3-4||Electrical Fields||2-3|
|Planar Motion||3-4||Capacitance & Electrical Potential||2-3|
|Wave Optics||3-4||Laws of motion||2-3|
Important topics of Mathematics
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Coordinate Geometry
- Trigonometry(Trigonometric equations,Inverse trigonometric functions)
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus (Derivatives of different Functions, Tangents and Normals, Maxima and Minima, Rolle’s Theorem, Mean Value Theorem, and Intermediate Value Theorem)
- Integral Calculus and its Applications (Definite and Indefinite Integrals)
- Differential Equations(Solution of Differential Equations, Linear first-order differential equations)
- Probability Distributions(Conditional Probability, Baye’s Theorem, Independent Events, Mean and Variance distribution)
- Statistics(Measures of dispersion, Mean and Variance)
Important topics of Biology with weightage
- Cell and Molecular Biology-5
- Genetics and Evolution-(3-4)
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment- (2-3)
Important topics of English
It includes topics such as Grammar, Comprehension, and Vocabulary that would generally be prepared by the candidate during their school preparations.
- Comprehensive passage
- Grammar(Question tags, Phrasal verbs, Determiners, Prepositions, Modals, Adjectives, Agreement, Time and Tense, Parallel construction, Relative pronouns, Voice, Transformation)
- spotting errors
- Vocabulary(Synonyms, Antonyms, Odd Word, One Word, Jumbled letters, Homophones, Spelling)
- Compositions(Rearrangement, Paragraph Unity, Linkers /Connectives)
- Verbal Reasoning
- Series Completion
- Logical Deduction – Reading Passage
- Chart Logic
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Pattern Perception
- Figure Formation and Analysis
- Paper Cutting
- Figure Matrix
- Rule Detection
Candidates are advised to analyze the important topics before commencing the preparation for the exam.
As you know, every competitive examination needs a diligent analysis of its syllabus. In the VITEEE examination too, we advise you to focus on the syllabus and prepare a strategy accordingly.
Additionally, it is important to follow a credible and reliable set of study material for your preparation. Do not build a stack of books and create unnecessary pressure. Instead, keep relevant books and revise them repeatedly.
Lastly, appear for as many mock tests as possible. It helps you to understand your weak and strong areas.
Maintain consistency and follow a healthy routine.
People are also reading: