VITEEE(Vellore Institute Engineering Entrance Exam) is a difficult and challenging exam that needs hard work during its preparation. With hard work, it Is essential to know some tips and tricks that can benefit your preparation.
Vellore Institute of Technology is going to organize Engineering Entrance Exam for providing admission to the willing applicants. So here are the best VITEEE Preparation Tips.
VITEEE Preparation Tips 2022
It is crucial to know about the syllabus before drafting an exam strategy. The main subjects of the VITEEE Exam are:
There is no negative marking for wrong answers. All the questions are Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs).
- Create a proper timetable and follow it religiously
- Before starting the preparation, analyze the syllabus diligently
- Create short notes for preparation
- Gather the previous questions papers and mock papers and solve them
- Prepare a study plan dividing all the topics
- Work on your weak points
- Students must give equal weightage to all the subjects and prepare for them as per your prepared timetable
- Include short breaks of 15 minutes between long hours of study
- Maintaining a proper schedule for every task that you do can lead you to success
- Divide your time for all subjects efficiently (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and English).
- Collect previous questions papers of all subjects as well as mock papers
How to prepare for Physics
Before starting the preparation for physics, you should know the important topic of physics. The important topics are:-
- Magnetic effects of electrostatics
- Electric current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternative current
- Electromagnetic waves and wave optics
How to prepare for Chemistry
To prepare for chemistry, you need to study different theories and concepts. Important topics are mentioned as below:
- Atomic Structure
- p,d, and f – Block Elements
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers, Organic Nitrogen Compounds
How to prepare for Mathematics
Mathematics is a fundamental subject, and if you want to prepare for it properly, then you have to practice it on a regular basis. The main topics are-
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics etc
Practice as much as you can.
How to prepare for Biology
To prepare for Biology, you should mark topics of this subject in your notebook. Highlight all the main topics. Important topics are:-
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Microbiology and Immunology etc.
Study each topic and give a specific time to them according to your timetable. Since there are so many diagrams in biology, so you must draw and practice them.
How to prepare for English
- Read English newspapers and current affairs articles on a daily basis
- Focus on English grammar and pronunciation which is helpful to prepare for the exam
- Improve your vocabulary
- Try to attempt the reading comprehension at the beginning
- On a daily basis, search for a new word and make sentences
- Candidates should work on improving their grammar and practice reading a lot
- Collect mock papers and solve them
- Practice at least 10-20 comprehension passages every day
Which Books are Important to Prepare for VITEEE 2022?
- During preparation, never ignore your health
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables
- Avoid junk food and a heavy diet
- At the time of preparation do yoga and meditation, it will help you to calm your mind, increasing inner peace, confidence, and power of concentration
- Never over-stress yourself and try to get sleep for at least six to eight hours
- Make sure you revise every topic thoroughly and prepare well for every topic by revising time and again
- Prepare a separate revision plan for last-minute preparation
- At last, revise all the main topics and formulas
Every competitive examination needs a diligent analysis of its syllabus. In the VITEEE examination too, we advise you to focus on the syllabus and prepare a strategy accordingly.
Additionally, it is important to follow a credible and reliable set of study material for your preparation. Do not build a stack of books and create unnecessary pressure. Instead, keep relevant books and revise them repeatedly.
Lastly, appear for as many mock tests as possible. It helps you to understand your weak and strong areas.
Maintain consistency and follow a healthy routine.
People are also reading: