WBJEE Application Form 2023: A Step-By-Step Guide
The application process of the WBJEE 2022 started on 24 December, 2022. The examination will be conducted on 23 April, 2022. If you want to write the exam, then you need to fill out the WBJEE application form before the last date.
Here in this article, we have explained everything about the WBJEE registration process 2022.
WBJEE Application Form Dates 2022
The candidates need to stay updated with the latest schedule of the examination. The important WBJEE exam dates are given below:
|WBJEE information brochure||14 December, 2021|
|WBJEE registration starts on||24 December, 2021|
|WBJEE registration last date||16 January, 2022|
|Application Form correction window||18 January to 20 January, 2022|
|Admit Card||18 April to 23 April, 2022|
|WBJEE Exam date||23 April, 2022|
|Preliminary Answer Key||Yet to be notified|
|Challenge WBJEE Answer Key||Yet to be notified|
|Final Answer Key||Yet to be notified|
|WBJEE Results||Yet to be notified|
Prerequisites for filling the WBJEE Application Form
The candidates must keep the following details handy while filling the WBJEE Application Form 2021:
- Details of class XII or equivalent examination
- Annual income details of the candidate’s parents
- Scanned copies of colored photographs and signatures.
- Valid mail id and contact number.
- Net banking or credit/debit card details
- Aadhaar Card/ Student ID/ Voter ID Card/ Passport number/ Ration Card/ Bank Account/ Other valid government identity proof
How to fill the WBJEE Application form?
The candidates who wish to apply for WBJEE Application Form can follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the WBJEE official website
- Click on “Registration for WBJEE 2022”
- Enter your details like the Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Gender
- Enter your communication details like Address, Locality, Village/town, valid email id, contact no., State, District, and Pin code.
- Choose a password: It should contain 8-13 characters and include the special characters like @,#,$,% etc.
- Confirm your password and select a security question along with the security answer.
- Press submit.
- You will receive your registration number and password on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Log in using your credentials and fill WBJEE 2021 Application Form.
Step 2: Edit/Preview
- Candidates can edit the WBJEE application form by clicking on ‘Edit Application Data’ to make necessary changes if required.
- After entering complete details, candidates can click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 3: Upload the documents
- Upload scanned copies of your passport size photo, thumb impression, and signature in the prescribed size and format.
Colour photo with white background
Mobile photos are also allowed
|3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
|jpg/jpeg||5 -40 KB|
|Left Thumb Impression
Left Thumb Impression/Signature of Parent/Guardian
|3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
|jpg/jpeg||5 -40 KB|
|Signature||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
|jpg/jpeg||5 -40 KB|
Step 4: Application Fees Payment
- There are two modes of payment: Online and Offline.
- ONLINE: In the online mode, candidates can pay the fee via net banking or debit cards/ credit cards and follow the instructions to complete the payment process.
- OFFLINE: In the offline mode, candidates can pay through bank challan and added the bank services charges. print out of the challan must be taken, and the fee must be deposited at the nearest branch of Allahabad Bank.
- After payment, download the confirmation page and print it for future reference.
WBJEE Application Form Correction Facility
All WBJEE Application form correction window was open from 18 January to 20 January, 2022 on the official website. Follow the steps given below to make any corrections in the application form:
- Locate the “WBJEE 2021 candidate login” tab
- Log in to your account using your application number and password.
- Edit or correct the required information in the application form of WBJEE 2021.
- Finally, submit the form.
What details can be edited?
- TFW status
- PwD status
- Exam centers
- Any uploaded document
What details can not be edited?
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
The WBJEE exam is scheduled to be held on April, 2023. The WBJEE registration process started on 24 December, 2021. If the candidates want to appear for the WBJEE exam, they need to fill in the application form before the due date.
Here in this post, we explained everything about the WBJEE Application Form 2022.
All the best for your exam!
People are also reading: