XLRI, Jamshedpur will release the XAT Cut off 2023 for PGDM-BM and PGDM-HRM on the XAT official website, xlri.ac.in. It refers to the minimum marks required by a candidate to qualify for group discussion and personal interview process. Candidates who will meet the cut off criteria can appear for the PI round of XLRI admission.
The XAT cut off 2023 will be released after the XAT results. Here is the expected XAT cut off and the previous year’s cut off.
- The XAT cut off 2022 for male candidates was 93% and 90% for female candidates.
- The cut off for PGDM BM programs was 90%.
- The sectional cut off for both categories was 72-80%.
XAT Cut off 2023
Here in this section, we have explained everything you need to know about the cut offs and overall XAT cut off.
Factors Determining XAT Cut off 2023
The XLRI conducts the XAT exam will release the XAT cut offs after the XAT results. Here are some factors that XLRI will consider:
- The difficulty level of exam: The higher the exam difficulty, the lower the cut off, and vice versa.
- The number of candidates appearing for the exam: The total number of candidates appearing in XAT 2022 will affect the cut off. The more candidates appear for the exam, the higher the XAT cut off and vice versa.
- Number of seats available: The number of seats will also affect the cut off.
- The reputation of the Institute: Well-recognized institutions ranked under the NIRF management ranking will set cut offs that are higher.
- Previous year cut off trends: 2023 cut off will be based on the previous year’s cut off trends.
Previous Year XAT Cut off
Cut off 2022 [PGDM-BM]
Cut Off 2022 [PGDM-HRM]
XAT Cut off 2021
|XAT 2021 Cut offs||Male||Female|
|Overall Cut offs (As per past trend)||94||92|
|QA Cut off||83||75|
|DM Cut off||74||70|
|VALR Cut off||76||70|
Cut off 2020 For PGDM (BM)
Cut off 2020 For PGDM (HRM)
Cut off 2019 For PGDM (BM)
Cut off 2019 For PGDM (HRM)
Cut off 2018 For PGDM (BM)
Cut off 2018 For PGDM (HRM)
XAT Participating Institutes Cut off Percentage
Here is the tentative XAT cut off percentage released by the XAT participating institutes.
|Institutes||XAT Cut off Percentile|
|KJ Somaiya, Mumbai||85+|
|FORE School of Management, New Delhi||85+|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai||80+|
|BIMTECH Greater Noida||75+|
What Happens After The XAT Cut Off Is Released?
XLRI Jamshedpur will release the list of candidates who are shortlisted for a group discussion/ personal interview after the release of the cut off. Follow the steps given below to check the list of shortlisted candidates:
- Go to the official XAT website.
- Select the course name from the drop-down menu: Human Resource Management, Business Management, and General Management Program.
- Once you are on the page, enter your XAT ID and Password
- Now you can see the names of the shortlisted candidates.
XAT Selection Procedure 2023
The XAT cut off, and selection process might not be the same for all the institutes. The most common selection process includes the Written Ability Test (WAT)/ Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
XAT cut off refers to the minimum mark required for the candidates to get admission into one of the best management colleges. The cut off will decide if the candidates can get admission into the colleges accepting XAT scores.
XAT cut off for the 2023 exam is yet to be released. However, here we have explained the expected XAT cut off for you.
People are also reading: