Joint Entrance examination is the most complex entrance examination in India. Every Year 12 lac of students appear in JEE Main Examination. Candidates dream to get admission in Indian Institute of technology (IITs), National Institute of technology (NITs ) and Government Funded Technical Institutions (GFTs). Candidates who are preparing for JEE Main 2019; this is the time to shifted their gear towards smart preparation strategy. Physics is the one which is scoring as well as key note for qualifying JEE Main Examination. The very important things is that you need to prepare for two exam in the same time i.e. JEE & your qualifying examination. As we all know and as per experts review JEE Main Physics Syllabus is too as vast. So you need to go with a smart way with smarted preparation. So here we are sharing JEE Main Physics Preparation Tips which will help you cracking the JEE Main Physics Parts.[wpshortcodead id=”fyuma5bb4cbc0bb071″]
JEE Main Physics Preparation Tips
As per the various experts and institutions analysis it is difficult to understand which method should we use to score good in JEE Main Physics Sections. It is really important if you aware about your goal and it can be easily if you know what are the important topics as per exam point of view, which questions are generally covered frequently in past years. The very important things is that you should have formulae in your finger tips. So here we are telling you the all aspects like preparation tips, weightage in the examination of different topics.
Focus on basics:
Candidates need to focus on their basics. Don’t forget to learn basics concepts and covering the syllabus of Physics. Don’t try creating issue if you did not covered syllabus in this given period of time, As both the exam in similar time then focus upon only learning try to figure out how to combine both the section in the similar way.
Whats topics is more Important for Physics Preparation:
In every exam, their are certain topics which must asked so you need to prepare those topics very well. As from the experts analysis of learndunia.com, it is found that below-listed topics covered most of the questions in JEE Main Physics Examination:
- Mechanics – This section almost 37% of questions still it is not scoring subjects because it is the major portion which covers the difficulty levels.
- Kinematics – These are really scoring topics and easily tacklable.
- Electricity – Every students can score 100% marks in this section because it is the topics which you can easily understand.
- Thermodynamics – It appears in Physics as well in chemistry section so thats why is important.
- Electromagnetic Induction and AC- Faraday’s Law is the important section in this sections.
- Current Electricity– Ohm’s law, colour code for resistors, characteristic of ohmic and non-ohmic conductors are important topics.
- Waves: Principle of superposition of waves, simple harmonic motion (S.H.M) and its equation, Doppler Effect are important topics.
Some few more important topics
As each and every topics has their own importance but below given are the topics where you need to concentrate only few percentage because of past trends:
- Physics and measurement
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Communication system
People Also Check:
Detailed analysis of JEE Main Physics Paper in past years
Get complete analysis from the below given table for past few years:
Analysis of JEE Main 2018 Physics Papers:
|Heat & Thermodynamics||10%|
|SHM & Waves||6%|
Best books for JEE Main Physics Preparation
Here we are listed some best books for JEE Main Physics Preparation:
- Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Arihant Physics by D.C. Pandey
- Elements of Dynamics by S.L.Loney
- Advanced level Physics by Nelson and Parker
- NCERT Physics by Text Books for Basics
- University Physics by Sears and Zemansky
- Fundamentals of Physics by Resnick, Halliday, Walker