Uttarakhand Technical University organizes UKSEE(Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam) for admissions to the first year of various programs offered by the University and other Departments and Government/Private Institutes located in the state. It is a state-level entrance exam that provides admission to Government and Private Institutes. Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU) conducted this Entrance Exam. UKSEE provides admission into the first year of B.Tech/ MCA /BHMCT and second year of B.Pharma, B.Tech, MCA, and B.Pharma courses.
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm – I Year)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT – I Year)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA – I Year)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Master of Business Administration (MBA – I Year)
- Master of Pharmacy (MPharma – I Year)
- Master of Technology (MTech – I Year)
Candidates can check the UKSEE Exam Dates 2020:
|UKSEE Admit Card Download||May 2020|
|UKSEE Exam Date||May 2020|
|UKSEE Result||Jun 2020|
|UKSEE Counselling||Jul 2020|
|Last Date to fill UKSEE Application form||Apr 2020|
|UKSEE Application Form||Apr 2020|
The UKSEE Eligibility Criteria is mentioned briefly below:
- If a student has studied outside of the state but has Uttarakhand domicile certificate, then they are also eligible to apply.
- Students who have passed the qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Universities/board are also eligible for Lateral entry.
- The educational qualification varies as per the course opted by the student.
UKSEE Exam Pattern
The UKSEE Exam Pattern is given below:
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||100 MCQ with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry||2 ½ hours||100|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||50 MCQ||1 ½ hour||50|
|Paper 3||Biology||50 MCQ with equal weightage to Botany & Zoology||1 ½ hour||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100 MCQ||1 ½ hour||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 MCQ||2 ½ hours||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)||100 MCQ||1 ½ hour||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100 MCQ||1 ½ hour||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100 MCQ||1 ½ hour||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||100 MCQ||1 ½ hour||100|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test of MBA (As per CAT Exam)||100 MCQ||2 hours||100|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for M.Pharm (As per GPAT exam)||100 MCQ||2 hours||100|
|Paper 12||Test for M.Tech- Aptitude, GK, Knowledge of basic Maths & Computers and common engineering subjects from B.Tech||100 MCQ||2 hours||100|
- Students have to fill the UKSEE Application Form and fee through online mode only.
- Students who are likely to appear in more than one course have to submit the separate application forms for the respective courses.
- Students will have to upload their recent passport size photographs (35mm×45mm) in the given space.
- There is no provision to edit the details once the form is submitted, so fill the details carefully.
- Students are advised to take a printout of the application form and keep it safe.
- For General and OBC category- INR 1500/
- For SC and ST students- INR 750/
- The application fee can be paid through online mode only via net banking, debit card and credit card.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The UKSEE Admit Card will be available a few days before the exam so students can download it from the website.
- Admit cards should be kept safe till the admission process is over.
- Students have to bring the admit card issued by the University and one photo ID proof along with them at the examination center.
We have mentioned some UKSEE Preparation Tips below:
- Before starting your preparations, understand the syllabus.
- Create your own time table and follow it strictly.
- Make short notes and revised all topics and highlight the important ones.
- During preparation, maintain your health.
- Do exercise; it will help you to focus on your studies.
- Collect the previous question papers and mock papers and solved it.
- Refer to the best books for UKSEE Preparation and prepare the most important topics.