Uttarakhand Technical University organizes UKSEE(Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam) for admissions to first year of the following programmes offered by the University and other Departments and Government/Private Institutes located in the state. It is a state level entrance exam which provides the admission in Government and Private Institutes. Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU) conducted this Entrance Exam. UKSEE provides admission into first year of B.Tech/ MCA /BHMCT and second year of B.Pharma, B.Tech, MCA and B.Pharma courses.
- Bachelor Of Technology (BTech) Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Bachelor Of Pharmacy (BPharm – I Year)
- Bachelor Of Hotel Management (BHMCT – I Year)
- Master Of Computer Applications (MCA – I Year)
- Bachelor Of Pharmacy (BPharm) Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Master Of Computer Applications (MCA), Lateral Entry 2nd Year
- Master Of Business Administration (MBA – I Year)
- Master Of Pharmacy (MPharma – I Year)
- Master Of Technology (MTech – I Year)
Papers to be opted for different courses:
|Subjects||Papers to be opted|
|BPharm (I Year)||Paper 1; and Paper 2 or Paper 3|
|BHMCT (I Year)||Paper 4|
|MCA (I Year)||Paper 5|
|MBA (I Year)||Paper 10|
|M Pharm (I Year)||Paper 11|
|M Tech (I Year)||Paper 12|
|BTech, 2nd year (for Engineering Diploma Holders)||Paper 6|
|BPharm 2nd year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|BTech 2nd year (for BSc Graduates)||Paper 8|
|MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/BSc CS/IT Students||Paper 9|
UKSEE 2018 exam dates will be announced soon.
UKSEE Eligibility Criteria
- If student studied in outside of state and their have Uttarakhand domicile certificate then they are also eligible to apply.
- Students are also eligible for Lateral entry those passed qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Universities/board.
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||Qualifying Exam: Passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology.
Passed B.Sc Degree and Intermediate with mathematics.
Minimum Marks: Passed with at least 45% marks (40% for reserving categories)
|Pharmacy 1st Year||Qualifying Exam: Must qualified 10+2 with any recognized board.
Minimum Marks: secured at least 45% marks (40% for reserving categories candidates)
Subjects: Must have physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the mathematics/ biology / biotechnology.
|B.Pharma Lateral Entry||Qualifying Exam: Passed Diploma examination from AICTE approved institution.
Minimum marks: 45% marks for General and 40% for reserved categories
|BHMCT (Hotel management)||Qualifying Exam: should pass 12th exam.
Minimum marks: must obtain 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the qualifying examination
|MCA||Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years from recognized university.
Subject: Must have mathematics at 10+2 level or graduate level.
Minimum Marks: Must passed in qualifying exam with 505 marks (45% marks for reserved category)
|MCA Lateral Entry(for Uttarakhand domicile and Academic domicile only)||Qualifying Exam: recognized 3 years of Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.sc (IT Computer Science)
Subject: Mathematics as a core subject at intermediate level or at graduate level.
Minimum marks: must obtain 505 marks (45% in case of reserving categories candidates)
UKSEE Exam Pattern
- UKSEE Exam will be conducted in offline mode only (based on pen paper).
- It will be based on objective type questions.
- For each correct answer will be provided one marks.
- No negative marking in UKSEE Exam.
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||100 MCQ with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry||2 ½ hours||100|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||50 MCQ||1 ½ hours||50|
|Paper 3||Biology||50 MCQ with equal weightage to Botany & Zoology||1 ½ hours||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 MCQ||2 ½ hours||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students||75 MCQ||1 ½ hours||100|
UKSEE Exam Dates 2018
Candidates can check the UKSEE Exam Dates 2018:
|Online application starts from||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit application form and fee||3rd week of May 2018|
|Downloading of online admit card||4th week of May 2018|
|Commencement of exam||Last week of May 2018|
|Announcement of result||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling round 1||3rd week of June 2018|
UKSEE Application Form 2018
- Students have to fill the application form and fee through online mode only.
- Students eligible for their desired courses can submit the application form from 1st week of May to 3rd week of May, 2018.
- Students who are likely to appear in more than one course, have to submit the separate application form for their respective courses.
- Students will have to upload their recent passport size photographs (35mm×45mm) in the given space.
- There is no provision to edit the details once the form will be submitted so fill the details carefully.
- Students are advised to take a printout of the application form and keep it safely.
- For General and OBC category- INR 1000/
- For SC and ST students- INR500/
- The application fee can be paid through online mode only via net banking, debit card and credit card.
- The application fee is non refundable.
How to apply?
- Go to the official link
- Click on the UKSEE 2018 and apply online Link.
- Read the instruction carefully, before filling the application form.
- Then, click on “Proceed for Registration”.
- Click on “Apply for UKSEE 2018” button.
- Fill the all personal details like as, Name , father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth,gender, mobile no., email id, course applying for, etc.
- Now, click on submit button.
- Note down the registration no. and then click on “LOGIN”.
- During login use registered no and DOB
- Fill the all other details and then click on “Submitted Button”.
- Fill your academic details & click on “save & continue” button.
- Now, you have to upload your scanned photograph & signature & then click on “submit” button.
- Proper check the filled details & click on “submit” button.
- Now, make payment through online mode according to your category.
- After successful payment, take the printout of filled-in application form.
UKSEE Admit Card
- The admit card will be available on 8 May so students can downloaded from the website.
- Admit card will be kept safe till the admission process is over.
- Students have to bring the admit card issued by the University and one photo ID proof along with them at the examination centre.
UKSEE Preparation Tips
- Before start preparation, understand the syllabus.
- Create your own time table and followed it strictly.
- Make short notes and revised the all topics and highlights the important topics.
- During preparation, maintain your health.
- Do exercises, it will help you to focus on your studies.
- Collect the previous question papers and mock papers and solved it.
- Refer the best books for UKSEE Preparation and prepare the most important topics.