IIT JAM 2020 Third & Final admission list will be released on August 4, 2020. By IIT, Kanpur the details regarding the IIT JAM Counselling will also be announced on the official website in online mode only. Check here the full IIT JAM Counselling schedule
IIT JAM Counselling
IIT JAM Counselling Schedule 2020
|Submission of Application Form for Admission||April 20 – May 24, 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt for Changes of Category||May 25, 2020|
|1st Admission List Declaration||June 29, 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Seat Booking Fee||July 3, 2020|
|2nd Admission List Declaration||July 17, 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of admission fee (for 2nd admission list)||July 23, 2020|
|3rd Admission List Declaration||August 4, 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of admission fee (for 3rd admission list)||August 7, 2020|
|Last date to upload missing documents against undertaking||August 7, 2020 (5 pm)|
|Withdrawal option – Opening and closing||August 4 – 7, 2020|
|Closure of admission through JAM 2020||August 7, 2020|
IIT JAM Admission Procedure 2020
- Qualified applicants can apply for IIT JAM Admission system 2020. aspirants can apply by utilizing their enlistment ID and password on the site.
- It is important to enlist on the site for affirmation. The data will be transferred on the candidate’s login ID for which paper they have qualified the test.
- Aspirants need to set up a rundown of projects and make the decision list. In confirmation structure, if a candidate’s structure is discovered deficient, their affirmation will be dropped.
- The application charge for confirmation is Rs. 600. Candidates can pay the application charge through online mode. There is no compelling reason to re-transfer the photo and mark.
- Check of Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and Eligibility Requirements (ERs) is the compulsory strides towards confirmation.
- Affirmation will be offered simply after the satisfaction of all eligibility on endorsed dates.
- Affirmation will be given by legitimacy and it will likewise rely on the accessibility of seats at the conceding establishments.
- Without all given beneath reports, no applicant will be permitted to sit in directing.
- The affirmation in IISc Bangalore, IISER Bhopal, IISER Pune and CCMN Institutes won’t be done through the normal JAM confirmation process. The candidates should straightforwardly apply to these foundations for admissions to their post-bachelor programs.
Documents Mandatory for IIT JAM Admission
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Qualifying Degree
- Mark sheet of all semester/years
- Nationality Certificate for General category
- Birth Certificate
- Voter ID
- Passport or School/College Transfer Certificate (CTC)
- Nationality Certificate
- Category Certificate for OBC (NCL), SC, ST candidates
- For PwD candidates, valid PwD certificate