The OSSTET I Exam was conducted on September, 2023, and the OSSTET II exam was conducted on February, 2023. The OSSTET result for phase I was released on October, 2023. The OSSTET II Results are yet to be released. Here, you get to know complete detail about OSSTET Cutoff 2023-24.
OSSTET Cutoff 2023-24
- The OSSTET Application form for Phase I & II was released on July 2023 and December 2023.
- Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, will release the OSSTET Application form online.
- Tentatively, the OSSTET I exam was conducted on September 2023, and the OSSTET II exam was conducted on February , 2023.
- On the basis of marks in OSSTET Exam, the exam authority will declare the OSSTET Cutoffs on the official website only.
- If the candidates do not clear the OSSTET Exam, they will not be eligible to get an OSSTET Eligibility Certificate.
OSSTET Qualifying Score
|Category||Qualifying Score||Revised Qualifying Marks|
OSSTET Answer Key 2023-24
- The OSSTET Answer Key will contain the correct answer option for all the sets – set A, B, C, D for papers 1 and 2.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates can raise an objection against each question by making a payment of Rs. 500.
- On the basis of the answer key, the exam authority will release the OSSTET result.
- The exam authority reserves a full responsibility to declare or to make changes in the Answer Key.
OSSTET Answer Key Discrepancy
In case of any discrepancy, immediately report the matter to the exam authority. Candidates can raise an objection against each question by making a payment of Rs. 500. After the declaration of the final Answer key – then NO changes will be entertained.
Calculation of Scores
OSSTET Marks = Number of correct answers X 1 (Marks allotted per question)
OSSTET cutoff refers to the minimum mark required for the candidates to start working as secondary teachers. The cutoff will decide if the candidates can appear for the personal interview.
Here we have explained the expected OSSTET cutoff for you.
People are also reading: