OSSTET application form 2023-24 for phase II was released by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha. Eligible candidates can apply for the OSSTET Exam by filling out the registration form on the official website. In this post, we have explained the OSSTET application form 2023-24 in detail.
OSSTET Application Form Overview
- The last date to register for OSSTET phase II has been extended from January 2023.
- The application should be filled out online by the candidates.
- The application process includes registration, uploading documents, and paying application fees.
OSSTET Application Form Dates 2023
Check below the important OSSTET exam dates related to the application process.
|Events||OSSTET I Dates||OSSTET II Dates|
|OSSTET Registration Starts||Notified soon||Notified soon|
|Last Date to register||Notified soon||Notified soon|
How to Fill OSSTET Application Form 2023-24?
Follow the given steps given to complete the OSSTET application process.
- Visit the official website.
- Enter the required credentials i.e., registration number and date of birth.
- Provide all the academic and educational details along with a valid email ID and phone number.
- Upon completion, please check the information thoroughly and click on the submit button.
- Now, pay Rs. 500 via online and offline modes.
- Check and download the same for further reference.
OSSTET Application Fee
OSSTET application fee is different for each category. Here are the category-wise OSSTET Application Fees.
Here are a few things candidates need to know about the OSSTET Application Fees:
- Candidates can pay the fee both online and offline at their convenience.
- The online payment can be made through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Offline payment can be made via bank challan.
|Category||Fee (in INR)|
Documents required to fill OSSTET Application Form 2023-24
Here is the list of documents candidates will need while filling registration Form. The candidates who clear the exam, also need to carry these documents for verification.
|Class 10 and 12 mark sheet||Scanned Photograph and Signature|
|Category certificate (If applicable)||Qualifying Educational Certificate|
|Debit Card/ Credit Card for Online Payments.||Certificate for Final Year of Training Course|
The candidates who want to become secondary teachers can apply for the OSSTET exam. The OSSTET registration for phases I & II was started online on the official website.
Here is the complete information about the OSSTET Application Form 2023-24 in detail.
All the best for your exam!
People are also reading: