The JEE Advanced 2022 is a prestigious exam taken by lakhs of candidates. IIT Bombay is the organizing authority this year. Further information regarding the application form and examination dates is now released on the official website. Candidates are requested to check their official website regularly for the latest updates.
Here in this post, we have mentioned everything you need to know about the JEE Advanced Exam Dates 2022.
JEE Advanced Exam Dates 2022
|1||JEE Main 2022 (Computer-based test by NTA)||
June 20-29, 2022
|2||Results JEE Main 2022 from NTA||To be notified soon|
|3||Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2022||August 7th-August 11th, 2022|
|4||Last date for fee payment of registered candidates||August 12th, 2022|
|5||Admit Card available for downloading||August 23rd – August 28th, 2022|
|6||Choosing of scribe for PwD candidates||—|
|7||JEE (Advanced) 2022||August 28th, 2022|
|8||Copy of candidate responses to be available on the JEE (Advanced) 2022 website||September 1st, 2022|
|9||Online display of provisional answer keys||September 3rd, 2022|
|10||Feedback and comments on provisional answer keys from the candidates||September 3-4, 2022|
|11||Online declaration of final answer keys||September 11th, 2022|
|12||Result of JEE (Advanced) 2022||September 17th, 2022|
JEE Advanced Application Form 2022
Candidates are advised to go through the following details regarding JEE Advanced Application Form 2022
- JEE Advanced 2022 application form will be available from August 7th, 2022 till August 11th, 2022.
- The application form will be available in online mode only.
- Candidates must check eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. If you don’t fulfill the criteria, you will be debarred from taking the examination.
- Candidates must provide a valid email ID & phone number.
- Candidates can choose the exam centre as per their choice.
- Wrong information will lead to the cancellation of candidature so candidates are advised to fill out the form carefully.
- The exam conducting authority also provides a correction facility for a limited time period.
- Candidates must take a printout of the form for future reference.
Documents required at the time of registration
- 12th or equivalent certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Date of Birth proof (D.O.B proof)
- PIO/ OCI certificate
Application Fee for JEE Advanced 2022
- The application fee for JEE Advanced 2022 can be paid in both online and offline mode.
- Credit cards, debit cards, or net banking methods can be used via online mode.
- The offline mode of payment includes the e-challan method of State Bank of India (SBI) bank in Multi Option Payment System (MOPS).
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
|Indian National candidate||Fee|
|Female candidate (all categories)||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC, ST, PwD candidate||Rs. 1400/-|
|All other candidates||Rs. 2800/-|
|Foreign National candidate||Fee|
|Candidates from SAARC countries||USD 75|
|Candidates from Non- SAARC countries||USD 150|
JEE Advanced 2022 is one of the most challenging and prestigious exams in the country. Lakhs of students prepare every year for this exam.
This article helps you to learn about the JEE Advanced Exam Dates 2022.
We hope that this information helped you in the best way possible.
Good luck with your future endeavors!
People are also reading:
- JEE Advanced Exam Centers
- JEE Advanced Cut Off
- JEE Advanced Application Form
- JEE Advanced Form Correction
- JEE Advanced Participating Institutes
- JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria
- JEE Advanced Preparation Tips
- Best Books and Practice Sets For JEE Advanced
- JEE Advanced Answer Key
- JEE Advanced Admit Card