JEE Main Admit card 2022 will be released by the NTA on their official website. You can only download the admit through online mode. To download the JEE admit card, candidates need to enter their application number and date of birth.
The admit card will have details of the exam date, time and JEE Main exam center, and candidate details. No student will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card. The updated date of the exam will be announced 15 days before the exam.
This article will give you complete information regarding the JEE Main Admit Card 2022.
JEE Main Admit Card 2022
The Admit Card is provided by the NTA and is verified by the institutes turned into exam centers for the JEE Main Exam. If the details under the Admit Card do not match with the candidate’s details, it may lead the student’s candidature towards cancellation. Some important details of the JEE Main Admit Card Process are given below:
|Issuing Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Documents to Carry on Exam Day||Admit Card, Valid photo ID proof|
|JEE Main Login Credentials||JEE Main application number and DOB or Password|
|Details Mentioned||Applicant’s name, the Application number, Roll number, Father’s name, Course name, DOB, Category, Gender, Candidate’s Photograph, State of eligibility, Test city and center code, Date and shift of examination, Paper type, Important instructions|
How to download JEE Main Admit Card?
The candidates must follow the steps given below to download the JEE Admit Card 2022:
The admit card can be downloaded by two methods: i) through Application Number and Password, ii) through Application Number and DOB
- Go to the official website of JEE Main.
- Click on “Download Admit Card”.
- Select any one option from the two- i) through Application Number and Password, ii) through Application Number and DOB.
- Enter your application number along with your Password/DOB.
- Enter the security pin and log in.
- Click on “Download admit card”.
- Print the JEE Main Hall Ticket for future reference
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Roll Number
- Paper for which the candidate’s appearing
- Application Number
- Exam Centre Name and Address
- Exam Timing
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate’s Parent
Things to be carried on the examination day
The candidates must bring the following documents on the date of examination:
- Passport-sized photograph (same as the one used in the application form)
- Valid Photo ID like Aadhar, Voter ID, Passport, School Identity Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- PwD certificate (if candidates belong to the category)
JEE Mains Exam Day Guidelines
- It is advised that the students carry the admit card along with the Aadhaar card or ID proof.
- The applicants from the PwD category should carry a photocopy of their disability certificate.
- Candidates must check all particulars carefully and in case of any mistakes must contact the conducting body.
- It is advised that the students reach the examination center one hour before the verification and security process.
- Digital accessories are not allowed in the examination center.
- For offline examination, candidates need to carry their clipboard to the exam.
- Candidates will not be permitted in the examination without the admit card and ID proof.
- The test-takers must not indulge in any unfair means.
Important Points to Consider for NTA JEE Main 2022 regarding Admit card
- Candidates have to download admit card separately for each session of the exam.
- NTA will not issue any duplicate admit card.
- Download and save the admit card in your mail to be on the safer side.
- Print 2-3 prints of admit cards for future reference.
- Students whose application form was incomplete will not be issued a admit card.
JEE Main Admit card is the most important piece of document to appear in the examination. Without it, entry is prohibited. Students must read all the directions carefully before the exam.
This article assisted you to understand everything about the admit card for JEE Main 2022 examination.
Good luck with all your future endeavors!
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Can I get Admit Card in Offline Mode?
Answer: No, the authority will not send the JEE Mains Admit Card through Post or in another mode.
Question: When JEE Mains Admit Card released?
Answer: NTA has been released the JEE Admit Card on 11th February 2021.
Question: Can I Change My Exam Center mentioned in the Admit Card?
Answer: No, Candidates can not change the exam centers once admit card is released.
Question: Is the Calculator allowed in the JEE Mains exam?
Answer: No, Electronic gadgets are not allowed in the exam.
Question: I forgot my Application Number, how can I download my JEE Admit Card?
Answer: Visit the Official website of NTA, and click on I can’t access my account.
People are also reading: