JEE Main Admit card 2021- NTA will release the admit card for phase -3 of JEE Main 2021 on their official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in. the admit card for phase 3 will be updated by the National Testing Agency after the dates of the exam are released. You can only download the admit through online mode. To download the JEE Mains 2021 admit card, candidates need to enter their application number and date of birth. The admit card will have details of the exam date, time and JEE Main exam center, and candidate details. No student will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card. The updated date of the exam will be announced 15 days before the exam. This article will give you complete information regarding the JEE Main Admit Card 2021.
JEE Main Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card which is provided by the NTA will be verified by the institutes that will be the exam centers of the JEE Main Exam. If the details under the JEE Main Admit Card will not match with the candidate’s details, it may lead the student’s candidatures towards cancellation. All the important dates and event of the JEE Main Admit Card Process are given below:
|Issuing Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Documents to Carry on Exam Day||JEE Main Admit Card, Valid photo ID proof|
|JEE Main Login Credentials||JEE Main application number and DOB or Password|
|Details Mentioned||Applicant’s name, the Application number, Roll number, Father’s name, Course name, DOB, Category, Gender, Candidate’s Photograph, State of eligibility, Test city and center code, Date and shift of examination, Paper type, Important instructions|
How to download JEE Main Admit Card?
The candidates must follow the steps given below to download the JEE Main Admit Card 2021:
The admit card can be downloaded by two methods: i) through Application Number and Password, ii) through Application Number and DOB
- Go to the official website of JEE Main.
- Click on “Download Admit Card”.
- Select any one option from the two- i) through Application Number and Password, ii) through Application Number and DOB.
- Enter your application number along with Password/DOB.
- Enter the security pin and log in.
- Click on “Download admit card”.
- Print the JEE Main Hall Ticket for future reference.
Also Check: JEE Mains Exam Centers
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Roll Number
- Paper for which the candidate’s appearing
- Application Number
- Exam Centre Name and Address
- Exam Timing
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate’s Parent
Things to be carried on the examination day
The candidate must bring the following documents on the date of examination:
- Passport-sized photograph (same as the one used in the application form)
- Valid Photo ID like Aadhar, Voter ID, Passport, School Identity Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- PwD certificate (if candidates belong to the category)
JEE Mains Exam Day Guidelines
- It is advised that the students carry the admit card along with the Aadhaar card or ID proof.
- The applicants from the PwD category should carry a photocopy of their disability certificate.
- Candidates must check all particulars carefully and in case of any mistakes contact the conducting body.
- It is advised that the students reach the examination center one hour before the verification and security process.
- Digital accessories are not allowed in the examination center.
- For offline examination, candidates need to carry their clipboard the exam.
- Candidates will not be permitted in the examination without the admit card and ID proof.
- The test-takers must not indulge in any unfair means.
Important Points to Consider for NTA JEE Main 2021 regarding Admit card
- Candidates have to download JEE Main admit card 2021 separately for each session of the exam.
- NTA will not issue any duplicate JEE Main admit card 2021
- Download and save in your mail also to be on the safer side.
- Print 2-3 prints of admit card for future reference.
- Students whose application form was incomplete will not be issued a admit card.
People are also reading:
- JEE Main Syllabus 2021
- Top 10 Tips to Crack JEE Mains 2021 Exam
- JEE Mains Mathematics Preparation Tips
- JEE Mains Chemistry Preparation Tips
- JEE Mains Important Topics
- JEE Mains Preparation Tips
- JEE Mains Participating Institutes
- JEE Mains Cutoff for IITs
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Can I get JEE Mains Admit Card in Offline Mode?
Answer: No, the authority will not send the JEE Mains Admit Card through Post or in another mode.
Question: When JEE Mains Admit Card released?
Answer: NTA has been released the JEE Mains Admit Card on 11th February 2021.
Question: Can I Change My Exam Center mentioned in the Admit Card?
Answer: No, Candidates can not change the exam centers once admit card is released.
Question: Is the Calculator allowed in the JEE Mains exam?
Answer: No, Electronic gadgets are not allowed in the exam.
Question: I forgot my Application Number, how can I download my JEE Mains Admit Card?
Answer: Visit the Official website of NTA, and click on I can’t access my account