India understands the increasing requirements for infrastructure developments through the evolution of both national and international corporate enterprises. So, there is a huge scope of infrastructure management professionals who can provide the best outcomes for the organization. Here we are going to the importance of the Post Graduate Diploma in Infrastructure Management course in detail.
As economic organizations are progressing rapidly, infrastructure is becoming a primary aspect of development. Infrastructure management includes the management of primary physical and organizational structures needed for the organization’s operations.
The major factors of infrastructure management are built premises administration, operational or strategic planning to assure the functioning and coordination of different operations in an organization.
Infrastructure management is one of the essential aspects of the industry; that’s why Infrastructure management courses are becoming popular specializations in management studies.
PGDM in Infrastructure Management course helps the learner get theoretical and practical knowledge to work in the organization. This course teaches students to follow a top-down strategy for evaluating, recommending, and understanding the best management methods over any organization.
This PGDM course helps students understand the components of infrastructure such as conceptualization, planning, designing and developing, contract management, investment, strategies policies, and guidance. Apart from it, students can learn to work in different challenges in the development of infrastructure.
|Course Level||Postgraduate Diploma|
|Duration||1 to 2 years|
|Examination Type||Semester based|
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation in any stream from an authorized university|
|Admission Process||Direct and Entrance exam Based( as per the institute requirements)|
|Course Fee||INR 23,000 to 50,000|
|Average Salary||INR 3.5 to 7.5 Lacs per annum|
Syllabus And Subject Structure of Post Graduate Diploma in IM
College-Based Subject Structure
- Resource and Technology Management
- Contract Management and Legal Aspects of Infra Projects
- Clearance and Planning
- An Overview of Infrastructure Projects
- Financial Management for Infrastructure Projects
- Computer Applications in Infrastructure
- Environmental Policies & Issues
- Regulatory & Environment Issue in Urban Governance
- Environmental Impact of Growing Energy Need
- Project Work
Distance Learning Subject Structure
- Principles of Management
- Indian Economy and Policy
- Business Communication
- Accounting for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Legal and Business Environment (Micro and Macro)
- Management Information System
- Human Resource Management
- Research Methodology and Management Decision
- Strategic Management
- Business Analytics
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Legal Aspect of Contract Management
- Operations Management
- Planning and Clearance
- Project Work
- Elective Subject (Select Any One)
Elective Subjects For Post Graduate Diploma in Infrastructure Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Marketing of Financial Services
- Social Media Marketing
Eligibility Criteria For Post Graduate Diploma in Infrastructure Management
To get into any college for PGDM in Infrastructure Management, the candidates should qualify for the following:
- The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any course from a recognized university.
- The students should have cleared a national level or university level entrance examination to get admission.
- Students should provide all the certificates with any documents required by the institute.
Admission Process For Post Graduate Diploma in Infrastructure Management
The necessary admission process is based on the entrance exam and personal interview of the candidate. Some institutes conduct their entrance test for admission, so it differs as per the institute rules. However, there is a standard process in which the candidate is required to be eligible for the course, and they need to gain a scorecard from the entrance exam.
After completing the entrance exam, institute authorities will shortlist candidates based on graduation, entrance exam, and personal interview.
Career Opportunities For Infrastructure Management Graduates
After the successful completion of this course, students receive various job opportunities in infrastructure management. This course creates a huge chance to improve a student’s career in various functions such as policymaking, financial analysis, project management, investment, consulting, business development, and social areas. Apart from it, salary structures are based upon the job profiles and area of infrastructure.
Companies Recruiting For PGDM in Infrastructure Management Graduates
|Emerson Electric||Mercedes Benz||John Deere||Tech Mahindra|
|Hexaware Technologies||Forbes Marshall||Praj Industries Pune||Cybage|
|Infosys||Mahindra Group||Zensar Technologies||Atos|
Top Job Roles For PGDIM Graduates
- Operation Manager
- Infrastructure Manager
- Infrastructure Administrator
- Facility Operation Specialist
- Project Resource Manager
This article has provided complete information regarding the Post Graduate Diploma in Infrastructure Management course in India. The PGDIM course helps the learner to get theoretical and practical knowledge for working in the organization. This course teaches students to follow a top-down strategy for evaluating, recommending, and understanding the best management methods over the organization.
People are also reading:
- PGDM in Material Management
- PGDM in Agriculture & Food Business
- PGDM in Textile Management
- Management Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Transport Management
- PGDM in Project Management
- PGDM Course, Full Form, Eligibility, Admission, Fees, Colleges, Salary
- PGDM in Telecom Management
- PGDM Business Analytics
- PGDM in Sports Management