Before applying for the SSC CHSL exam, the candidates must carefully check the SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria. Only the candidates who fulfill the criteria will be eligible to apply for the examination. SSC CHSL Tier I is scheduled to be held from May 24th to June 10th, 2022. The application process was conducted in online mode only, and the candidates could apply for the examination through the official website of SSC.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2021-22
SSC CHSL Exam Dates 2021-22
|SSC CHSL Exam Events||SSC CHSL Exam Dates 2021-22|
|Notification Release on||February 1st, 2022|
|Applications Dates||February 1st, 2022 to March 7th, 2022|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I admit card||27th March 2021|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I exam Dates||May 24th, 2022 to June 10th, 2022|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I result||To be notified soon|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II exam Dates||To be notified soon|
The candidates must keep these details handy before filling out the SSC CHSL Application Form 2021-22.
Prerequisites for filling the SSC CHSL Application Form 2021-22
|Valid Email Id and Valid Mobile Number||A computer with good Internet connectivity|
|A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account or UPI or PAYTM Service||Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 20 kb–50 kb)|
|Class 10th certificate||Class 12th mark sheet|
|Caste Certificate for SC or ST||Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–20 kb)|
|Birth certificate for age proof||Class XII mark sheet/certificate|
|Identity proof of the candidate||Citizenship certificate/Passport of both the parents|
|Testimonial (if required)||–|
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2021-22?
The process of applying for SSC CHSL 2021-22 consists of four major steps:
- Step 1: SSC CHSL Registration 2021-22.
- Step 2: Photo and Signature Upload.
- Step 3: Detailed information to be filled in the SSC CHSL Application Form 2021-22.
- Step 4: Payment of the SSC CHSL Application Fee 2021-22.
Step- 1 Registration
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Click on the link ‘Apply for SSC CHSL -2021’.
- After clicking on the link, the following window opens on the screen.
- Enter your Aadhaar number or any other photo ID proof number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, date of birth, year of passing, gender, level of education, permanent address, mobile number, and email ID.
Verification of Contact Details
- In this step, verification of the Email ID and Mobile number must be done. Students are required to verify all the details before uploading the images.
- Students have to verify their submitted mobile number and email address.
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate, and after submitting the number, students have to confirm their email ID.
Step 2: Upload Photo and Signature
Candidates are required to upload the photographs and signatures. Both the scanned images must be in JPG/ JPEG format.
|Images||Size||Dimension (width X Height)||Format|
|Photograph||20 kb to 50 kb||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||JPEG|
|Signature||10 kb to 20 kb||4 cm x 3 cm||JPEG|
Step 3: Fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2021-22
Fill in the personal details such as:
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Mothers Name
- State of Eligibility
- Person with Disability
- Are you Diabetic?
- Date of Birth
- Place of Residence
Question Paper Medium
- A student can choose any one question paper medium from English/ Hindi.
Mode of Examination
- In the mode of examination, students have to select either from Pen and Paper mode or computer-based test mode.
- Students have to choose 3 test centers as per their preference nearest to their location.
Mailing Address Details
Enter the following details:
- Pin Code
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Landline number
Enter the following guardian details:
- Father’ s/Guardian’s qualification
- Father’ s/Guardian’s Occupation
- Father’ s/Guardian’s annual income
- Mother’s qualification
- Mother’s occupation
- Mother’s annual income
Step 4: Pay SSC CHSL Application Fee
- Now, after filling in all the details and uploading the necessary documents, students have to pay the application fees.
- The fees can be paid via credit card/ debit card/ Paytm, BHIM UPI, or in cash via SBI bank through e-challan.
- Female and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD, Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Once the application fee is paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances
- After successful payment, students have to select the exam date and book their slot
- Students are advised to download and take the printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.