Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL), for recruiting the vacant central government positions of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Data Entry Operator and other Group C vacancies at ministries of the Government of India. The exam is conducted almost every year, and millions of candidates apply every year for just a few thousand vacancies. Due to the high competition in this exam, the preparation of the candidates should also be top-notch. Therefore, we have curated the list of Best Books for SSC CHSL, which will help the students ace this exam.
Best Books for SSC CHSL Tier I
The best books for the preparation of SSC CHSL 2021 have been listed below:
This section is considered one of the easiest parts of the whole exam. Here you can score very well by putting in little effort. It checks the smartness and presence of mind of the candidates
- Reasoning by RS Aggarwal.
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K Pandey.
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal by Arihant.
Quantitative Aptitude is also the most important section of SSC CHSL. It definitely plays a vital role in your success in the Tier I exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- Fast Track by Rajesh Verma
- NCERT Maths Books
- Quantitative Abilities Arithmetic Ability by Kiran Prakashan.
English section is the most essential and challenging section Because this is the section in which most of the participants flunk to score well. The section comprises questions based on spelling, grammar, idioms, vocabulary, and phrases.
- Objective General English by S. P. Bakshi
- Common Errors in English by Kiran Prakashan
- Plinth to Paramount by Neetu
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- General Knowledge by Lucent Publication
- Manorama Yearbook
People are also reading:
- SSC CHSL Admit Card
- SSC CHSL Mock Tests
- SSC CHSL Syllabus
- SSC CHSL Cutoff
- SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
- SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
- SSC CHSL Result
- SSC CHSL Exam Analysis
- SSC CHSL Preparation Tips
- SSC CHSL Exam Dates