UKSSSC Admit Card 2021: How to Download UKSSSC Admit Card?
The UKSSSC Admit Card for various posts will be released in the online mode. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website UKSSSC. There is no other mode to get the Admit Card. The UKSSSC Exam set to held on August 2021* and the official time for the review is yet to be released by the conducting authorities. Check below the Important Information about UKSSC Admit Card 2021.
UKSSSC Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card 2021 will be released online mode only, and the candidates can download the Admit Card from the Official Website of UKSSSC. Candidates can download the Admit Card by entering their credentials provided during the registration process. There is no other mode to access the Admit Card. Admit Cards will not be sent individually to any candidate whatsoever through the post, or online, or by any other means.
NOTE: The UKSSSC Admit Cards for other posts are yet to be released. Keep checking our website to know about the latest updates regarding UKSSSC 2021 Admit Card.
How to Download UKSSSC Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can follow the below steps to download the Admit Card, Check below;
- Visit the Official Website of the UKSSSC.
- Click on the “Download call letter” link.
- A new tab will open on your computer screen.
- Enter required details such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and click on the Submit button.
- A grid window will appear on the submit button on the same page.
- Click on the Admit Card view link.
- It will appear on your computer screen.
- Check and Download the Admit Card.
- Take a printout and save it for future use.
Details on the Admit Card 2021
Some of the Below details maintained on the Admit Card 2021:
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
People are also reading: