The VITEEE Admit Card will be tentatively available from March 2023. The conducting authority will release the updated schedule for VITEEE Admit Card 2023 once the slot is booked. The Admit Card contains many important details about the candidate such as their name, roll number, exam center, and other details along with the exam day instructions.
Here you will get complete information about VITEEE Admit Card, how to download it, and from where to download it.
VITEEE Admit Card 2023
The conducting authority will release VITEEE 2023 admit card online mode. A candidate will be able to download their admit card if they have booked their exam slot. The conducting authority will not release the admit card via post or offline mode. Once a candidate books their exam slot, they will not be able to change their details from the application form. If a candidate has not booked their exam slot, then it will automatically be booked by preference based on the university.
Details on the Admit Card
Below listed details are mentioned in the admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Subject chosen (PCME/PCBE)
- Test Date & Time
- Address of Exam Venue
- Lab Code
- Photograph and Signature of Candidate
- Exam Related Instructions
Procedure to download the Admit Card
Follow the below-given steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the VIT official website
- Open the online seat booking system on the website
- Fill in the Application Number, Password and Security Code
- Click on the “Login” button
- Read all the instructions carefully, then click on the “Book a Seat” button and book your seat
- Candidate needs to fill in details like Test Name, State/International, Test City, Subject Chosen, Chose Test Date, Test Centre Name, etc
- Once you fill in all the details, then exam centers are available, and dates will be opened
- Then book your seat and reserve a slot
- Cross-check your details and click on the “Confirm” button. Then click on the “View my e-admit card” button
- Then you will be able to view your admit card
- Once your admit card is generated, you need to take a printout to admit card for future purposes
Candidates need to carry the following documents on the examination day
Candidates need to carry an ID proof along with their admit card in the exam centers. Candidates can carry any one of these:
- School/College Photo ID Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
Admit card is an important document that must be carried by the candidate to appear in the examination. Without it, entry into the examination center is prohibited. There are several important details in the admit card such as name, roll number, category, address details, etc.
This article gives you a detailed insight into the application form procedure for the VITEEE exam in detail. We hope that you have gained clarity regarding the topic.
Good luck with your preparation!
People are also reading:
- VITEEE Exam Dates
- VITEEE Application Form
- VITEEE Result
- VITEEE Eligibility Criteria
- VITEEE Important Topics
- VITEEE Preparation Tips
- VITEEE Syllabus
- VITEEE Exam Pattern