VIT University has already announced its eligibility criteria for VITEEE Exam. VIT university released age, qualifying marks, attempts, mandatory for taking admission in B.Tech programs offered by the VIT Campuses. Those who are not able to fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be able to register for VITEEE 2022.
It is advised that the candidates fill their original data into the application form because this detail is matched with your academic details and those who fail to fill correct information will lead their application form towards cancellation.
The complete details regarding the VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 have been mentioned in this article.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
|Age||Born on/after 01 July 1999.|
|Minimum Marks||60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths or Biology (PCM/PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent)|
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizens; those who are from outside can also apply.
- Qualifying Examination:
- Candidates who passed their 10+2 from the recognized boards (CBSE, ICSC, State Board)
- Candidates must have an intermediate or 2-year pre-university examination conducted by the recognized boards.
- Secondary certificate for documents verification.
- NIOS candidates can also apply.
- Those who are from NIOS will also be eligible.
- Minimum marks:
- Candidates who secured 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Those who are from SC/ST and the students from the northeast need to secure 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Age Criteria: A candidate whose DOB falls on or after 01 July 1999 will be eligible.
Points to Ponder
- Those who have all three subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in their academics will be eligible to apply for all the 20 B.Tech. Degree Programmes offered by the university
- Those who have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their qualifying examination will be eligible for B.Tech, Bio-Medical Engineering, and B.Tech. Biotechnology programs. They can also appear for B.Tech. Computer Science and Engg (Spec.in Bioinformatics), but if they can take Mathematics as compulsory subjects in their academics
- Following are the vital documents needed at the time of registration:
- Mark Statement
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
- Conduct Certificate
- Proof of Age
Candidates are advised to analyze the eligibility criteria before commencing the preparation for the exam.
As you know, every competitive examination needs a diligent analysis of its syllabus. In the VITEEE examination too, we advise you to focus on the syllabus and prepare a strategy accordingly.
Additionally, it is important to follow a credible and reliable set of study material for your preparation. Do not build a stack of books and create unnecessary pressure. Instead, keep relevant books and revise them repeatedly.
Lastly, appear for as many mock tests as possible. It helps you to understand your weak and strong areas.
Maintain consistency and follow a healthy routine.
People are also reading: