Candidates can apply for VITEEE entrance exam now, The application form has been released by the VIT university on 1st November 2017. VIT University is the conducting authority for university level entrance examination. VITEE is known as Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination. VIT conducted this exam admission into four year B.Tech Programme in the Chennai & Vellore campus of the VIT University. The conducting authority conducts it 118 cities across India. VITEEE only available via online mode. VIT University released their mock test for candidates. Here you will get complete information about application form, exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern and preparation tips.
Important Exam Dates
Check here complete exam dates schedule for VITEEE 2018
|Application Form Availability||1st November 2017|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||28th February 2018|
|Last date to edit the online application||28th February 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||At the time of Slot Booking|
|Date of Exam||4th – 15th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 25th April 2018|
|Counselling Started||2nd week of May 2018|
VITEEE Application Form 2018
- VITEEE 2018 Application Form is available via online or offline mode.
- It is available in the official website @vit.ac.in.
- The authority already provides offline application form to designated post offices & also available in VIT university campus.
- The application form is available in the official website from 1st November 2017.
- Once you may go proceed for filling application form need to check instruction carefully and read them.
- Three simple steps are there:
- Fill personal and educational and family details in the application form
- Upload scanned images in the application form
- Make payment of application form via offline mode(e-challan) and online mode(Credit Card/Debit Card)
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration process and need to submit a copy of aadhaar card to the conducting authority
- It is advised to the candidates that take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: Those who pay fee via DD, need to send the hard copy of the filled application form. They need to send application form either by Registered Post or Speed Post in the given address:
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India
Those who are submitting their application fee via offline mode need pay Rs. 1200 & those who are submitting their application fee via online mode Rs. 1150. The fee is non-refundable. The authority will not refund application fee in any condition.
Candidates who are seeking to admission in VIT’s Campuses need to appear for VITEEE Exam. For this they need to apply for the examination and need to check their eligibility criteria before proceeding the application form from below given eligibility criteria:
- Candidatesmust be Resident/Non Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder.
- Those who are from outside of India can apply via Foreign National Application form.
- Those who born on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible.
- Those who have qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must pass/appear in qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates must score 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST & North Eastern State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology put together.
- Those who study with regular, full-time & formal education will be eligible.
- A NIOS candidates also can apply.
- Those who are currently appearing for the qualifying examination also eligible.
Click here to view detailed VITEEE Eligibility
VITEEE Exam Pattern
For appearing any exam, candidates need to check exam pattern which will give an idea about the exam. So here we are listed exam pattern consisting of marking scheme, mode of examination, type of questions.
- Mode of Exam: Conducted via online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Language: Only English Language.
- Question Paper Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- No. of Questions: Total 125 questions asked in the examination.
- No. of Sections: Four section are their i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English subjects.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 30 minutes and conducted in 3 sessions per day (Morning Session I – 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM), (Noon Session II – 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM) & (Evening Session III – 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be provided.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
Click here to view VITEEE 2018 Test Centres
The conducting authority has released syllabus for VITEEE 2018 previously which consists of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & English subjects. The syllabus is prepared from the class 11th and class 12th syllabus of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) & State Board of Higher Secondary Education. Download the syllabus for different section:
- Syllabus of Physics
- Syllabus of Chemistry
- Syllabus of Mathematics
- Syllabus of Biology
- Syllabus of English
Here you will find preparation tips which you need to follow:
- Review the exam pattern & syllabus of VITEEE 2018, once you started the preparation.
- Make a proper time table according to your syllabus and routine.
- Solve last year question papers as well as sample papers.
- Attempt mock test which is designed by the conducting authority.
- Try to finding your strength and week point which you need to improve.
- Only a single concept works here Practice, Practice & Practice.
- Take a proper rest and revise daily whatever your read past days.
VITEEE Slot Booking 2018
VIT provides a new facility to the candidates where they will able to books their exam slot. Candidates can book their exam dates and timing according to their preference. The whole process is based on ‘first-come first served basis’. If in case candidates forget to books their exam slot then it will booked automatically by the given details.
Note:Once candidates book their exam slot then they can not change it.
Click here to apply for national level engineering entrance examination
VITEEE Admit Card 2018
The authority release admit card once the slot booking process is over. Candidates need to download admit card from the official website via online mode and advised to take a copy of printout for examination purpose. Once it is generated then candidates need to cross verify it with his original documents if any discrepancies exist candidates need to contact with the authority. Candidates also receive admit card via registered email. Admit card contains the following details:
- Admit card number
- Exam date & time selected by the candidate
- Venue of the Exam center
- Candidate photograph
VITEEE Result 2018
The authority will release VITEEE result on or before 25th April 2018, it is advised to the candidates that check their result from the official websites which is @vit.ac.in. The authority will not send it via post or through offline mode. Candidates rank will be sent through sms. On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in exam authority will prepare the merit list.
VITEEE Cut-Off 2018
Once the result will be declared by the VIT University, then they will also clear the cut off marks which is the minimum marks required for a candidates to score in VITEEE Exam. A candidate can check with the help of cut off that will they get admission in their preferred choices or not. VIT also release campus wise with branch wise cut off. Those who are seeking to admission in VIT’s Campuses need to score cut off marks.
Candidates also got well scholarship plan from the VIT university who offers scholarships under the “GV School Development Programme”(GVSDP). Here you can find the details of scholarship
The scholarship will be provided for all four year.
|Toppers of each State Board and Central Board||100% Tuition fee waiver|
|VITEEE rank holders of 1 to 50||75% Tuition fee waiver|
|VITEEE rank holders of 51 to 100||50% Tuition fee waiver|
|VITEEE rank holders of 101 to 1000||25% Tuition fee waiver|
VITEEE Counselling 2018
Check here complete details about the counselling details:
- Counselling procedure will done through online mode which is organised by the conducting authority. From the 2nd week of May 2018, conducting authority starts the counselling procedure.
- Those who successfully cleared exam then authority will called them for the counselling procedure.
- The authority will allotted seat to the candidates on the basis of performance in VITEEE 2018 (Rank in VITEEE).
- Those who confirm their seats and accept the branch allotted by the counselling conducting authority need to submit admission fee of Rs. 50,000 through DD in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.