IIT Guwahati released GATE 2018 Admit Card via online mode on 4th January 2018. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a Top level engineering entrance examination conducted by various IITs all over India on the rotational basis. In 2018, IIT Guwahati is the conducting authority of GATE Examination. It is conducted for admission in ME/M.Tech/Direct Ph.D and many other programmes which is offered by the IITs and IISC.In this article you will get complete information about GATE 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, releasing date, how to download.
GATE 2019 Admit Card – will be Released on 7th January
GATE 2019 Rejected Candidates list has been released now, Click Here to Check Complete List.
GATE 2019 Admit Card will be released on 7th January 2019, Link Provided Soon.
GATE 2019 Admit Card
Authority released GATE 2019 Admit Card via online mode. Candidates can download their admit card by logging in GOAPS. The conducting authority will not sent it via offline mode through Speed Post. Candidates can download it by entering their details into the Admit Card Form.
The GATE admit card contains candidates & exam center details such as
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Father name
- Exam day & time
- Exam center, etc.
A candidates whose name display in the website by provisional basis they need to give their required documents proof to the exam conducting authorities.It is advised to the candidates that please check your admit and cross check it with your original documents before going to download it. The admit will be valid only if candidates photograph & signature images are legible.
Documents Required on Exam Day
On Exam day students need to carry their colored copy of GATE Admit Card along with the below given details:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- Valid College ID
- Driving License
- Employee Identification Card
For international candidates, they must have Government issued ID/Passport/Employee ID/College ID will be accepted as identification.
GATE Admit Card 2019 Date
The GATE 2019 Admit Card has been released on 4th January 2019. IIT Madras who is the conducting authority will be conducted GATE Exam on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th February 2019. A candidates who will come in the exam centers without the hall ticket/admit card not permitted to appear in the examination.
How to Download the GATE Admit Card
Candidates can download their hall ticket/admit card by following the below given steps:
- Visit to the official website link @ appsgate.iitg.ac.in.
- GOAPS login dashboard window page will be appeared on the computer screen.
- Need to fill Enrollment ID/Email Address and Password.
- Fill security code in the admit card link.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card and keep it for future purpose.
Instructions for Candidates
Candidates needs to follow the below given instruction at exam day:
- Candidates need to report at the exam center before 60 minutes of the start of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall after 09:30 AM (Forenoon session) & after 2:30 PM (Afternoon session) of the examination.
- A candidates who will not carry hall ticket and admit card at the examination hall, then the conducting authority will not give the permission to the candidates for appearing in the examination.
- Candidates need to carry admit card inthe examination hall along with the one photo Id proof (Documents).
- Candidates photo ID proof details must match with the admit card details.
- Candidates will not be permitted after the prescribed reporting time.
- A candidates can not leave the examination center before the finishing of the exam.
- At the examination hall, only admit card, identification card & pen will be permitted to be taken inside the examination hall.
- Candidates can not carry any digital and electronic gadget in the examination hall.