JEE Main Admit Card: NTA has been released the Admit Card for JEE Main April Session. Applicants who have successfully registered for JEE Main 2019 will able to download JEE Main Admit Card. The JEE Main Admit Card will release by NTA through only online mode on the official website of Joint Entrance Examination i.e. jeemain.nic.in. There is no option through candidates can get the JEE Main Admit Card via offline mode. NTA will not send the admit card via speed post or via post. JEE Main is the national level engineering entrance exam will be conducted by NTA in both modes i.e. online modes and offline modes. NTA will conduct two paper in JEE Main (Paper 1 & Paper 2). Paper 1 is for those who looking career in engineering courses B.E./B.Tech and Paper 2 is for those who are looking career in architecture planning i.e. B.arch/B.Plan. Those who are willing to take admission in top engineering institutes across India need to appear for JEE Main 2019.[wpshortcodead id=”fyuma5bb4cbc0bb071″]
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card for April Session has been released now. Click Here to download JEE Main Admit Card.
JEE Main Admit Card
The admit card which is provided by the NTA will be verified by the institutes who will be the exam centers of JEE Main 2019. If the details under the JEE Main Admit Card will not matched with the candidates details, it may lead the candidates candidatures towards failure. The admit card will be provided by the NTA is released as an provisional admit card. Below listed table Consist of all the important dates and event of JEE Main Admit Card Process.
|Application Date||February 8 to March 7, 2019|
|The release of Admit Card||March 18, 2019|
|JEE Main 2019||April 6 to 20, 2019|
|Application Date||September 1 to 30, 2018|
|The release of Admit Card||December 17, 2018|
|JEE Main 2019||January 6 to 20, 2019
The shift I: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
Shift II: 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Will be held in a single shift
Also, Check :
- JEE Mains Paper Analysis.
- JEE Mains Important topics.
- Best books for JEE Mains.
- JEE Mains Syllabus.
- JEE Mains Preparation Tips.
How to download JEE Main Admit Card?
Here we have listed all the steps how to download JEE Main Admit card:
- Step: 1 Go t0 the official website. Once NTA release the JEE Main admit card link then we will update it and provide here. Students can download it directly from the given link. Candidates need to click on the given link then fill their the required details.
- Step: 2 Candidates needs to enter required data like Application Number (It should the be same as generated in the registration process) and Date of birth. If you forget your application Number then you can retrieve it through forget application number tab.
- Step: 3 Fill the security Captcha as it wants in the security pin.
- Step: 4 Then click on Login Button.
- Step: 5 check your application and click on the admit card link then download it and download your hall ticket for JEE Main 2019.
JEE Main Slot Booking:
As from the last session, JEE Main Slot Booking process has been eliminated from the JEE Main Application Process. Now Candidate will not able to edit or select their own choice of exam center. Now NTA assigning the exam centers to the candidates as per a randomized order. Previously JEE Main Slot Booking was the new changes which are introduced by the CBSE which was the past conducting authority. Only those who are applying for the online mode examination can book their slot on an FCFS Basis (First Come First Serve).
Details are given in the JEE Main Admit Card
It is advised to the students that once you download the JEE Main Admit card then you can cross verify the details mentioned in the admit card with your personal and original data. The details which will exist on JEE Main Admit card:
|The field in JEE Main Admit Card||Significance|
|Center number||Code of examination center|
|Center of examination||Name of exam center and address|
|Candidate’s name||Name of the candidate as given in the application form|
|Father’s name||Name of father of candidate as given in the application form|
|Candidate mailing address||Address, locality, city, district code, state code, pin code|
|Email address||Email ID of the applicant through which registration was done for JEE Main|
|Mobile number||The mobile number entered by the candidate in the form|
|Course||Whether Paper 1 – BE/BTech only, or Paper 2 – B Arch only, or Paper 1 – BE/BTech and Paper 2 – B Arch both|
|Date of exam||Apr 2018|
|Paper||Paper 1, or Paper 2, or Paper 1 and Paper 2 both|
|Timings||Whether 9.30 am to 12.30 pm or 2 pm to 5 pm or both|
|Question paper medium||Language in which JEE Main question paper will be given to the applicant at exam center|
|Date of birth||Date of birth of candidate as given in the application form|
|Application number||Application number assigned by NTA|
|State of eligibility||State from which candidate is appearing as the state of eligibility|
|Category||Whether general, SC, ST, OBC, or any other|
|Person with disability||Whether yes or no|
|Roll number||Roll number assigned by NTA|
Things to be carried on the examination day
Following are the documents needs to be carried
Instruction for the candidates for the exam day
- It is advised to students that you should carry JEE Main admit card along with the aadhaar card or ID proof.
- Those who are belonging from PwD category should carry a photocopy of PwD Certificate.
- Candidates need to check carefully all particular data if in case any mistakes contact to the conducting body.
- It is suggested to the students that please reach one hour before at the examination center for verification and security process.
- Digital accessories are not allowed in the examination center.
- For offline examination, candidates need to carry their own clipboard for the exam.
- Candidates if he/she enter in the examination hall without JEE Main Admit Card, ID proof will not to allow for the examination.
- If a student found in some unfair things then their candidature will be canceled and their candidature will be debarred fro the examination.
Schedule for JEE Mains 2019 Exam
|Particulars||First Shift||Second Shift|
|Timing of Examination||9:30 AM to 12:30 PM||2:30 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours||3 Hours|
|Entry in Exam Centre||7:30 AM to 8:30 AM||12:30 PM to 1:30 PM|
|Entry in Exam Hall||8:45 AM to 9 AM||1:45 PM to 2 PM|
|Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator||9 AM to 9:15 AM||2 PM to 2:15 PM|
|Sitting on the seat n the Examination Hall||9:15 AM||2:15 PM|
|Instructions by the Invigilators||9:15 AM to 9:25 AM||2:15 PM to 2:25 PM|
|Test Commences||9:30 AM||2:30 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:30 PM||5:30 PM|