NTA on Monday, August 17, 2020, released the JEE Main Admit 2020 on the official website of the exam – jeemain.nta.nic.in. Applicants who have successfully registered for JEE Main 2020 will able to download JEE Main Admit Card. The exam is scheduled to be conducted from September 1 – 6, 2020. The candidate can not get the Admit Card via offline mode or via post. This article will give you complete information regarding the JEE Main Admit Card 2020.
JEE Main Admit Card
The Admit Card which is provided by the NTA will be verified by the institutes who will be the exam centres of JEE Main 2020. If the details under the JEE Main Admit Card will not match with the candidate’s details, it may lead the student’s candidatures towards cancellation. All the important dates and event of JEE Main Admit Card Process are given below:
|Issuing Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Documents to Carry on Exam Day||JEE Main Admit Card, Valid photo ID proof|
|JEE Main Login Credentials||JEE Main application number and DOB or Password|
|Details Mentioned||Applicant’s name, the Application number, Roll number, Father’s name, Course name, DOB, Category, Gender, Candidate’s Photograph, State of eligibility, Test city and centre code, Date and shift of examination, Paper type, Important instructions|
How to download JEE Main Admit Card?
The candidates must follow the steps given below to download the JEE Main Admit Card 2020:
The admit card can be downloaded by two methods: i) through Application Number and Password, ii) through Application Number and DOB
- Go to the official website of JEE Main 2020.
Click on “Download Admit Card”.
Select any one option from the two- i) through Application Number and Password, ii) through Application Number and DOB.
- Enter your application number along with Password/DOB.
- Enter the security pin and log in.
- Click on “Download admit card”.
- Print the JEE Main Hall Ticket for future reference..
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Roll Number
- Paper for which the candidate’s appearing
- Application Number
- Exam Centre Name and Address
- Exam Timing
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate’s Parent
Things to be carried on the examination day
The candidate must bring the following documents on the date of examination:
- Passport-sized photograph (same as the one used in the application form)
- Valid Photo ID like Aadhar, Voter ID, Passport, School Identity Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- PwD certificate (if candidates belong to the category)
Exam Day Guidelines
- It is advised that the students carry the admit card along with the Aadhaar card or ID proof.
- The applicants from the PwD category should carry a photocopy of their disability certificate.
- Candidates must check all particulars carefully and in case of any mistakes contact to the conducting body.
- It is advised that the students reach the examination centre one hour before for verification and security process.
- Digital accessories are not allowed in the examination centre.
- For offline examination, candidates need to carry their clipboard for the exam.
- Candidates will not be permitted in the examination without the admit card and ID proof.
- The test-takers must not indulge in any unfair means.
People are also reading: