Every year 1.2 Lac students will appear for WBJEE Exam for 36,263 engineering seats, around 1.58 lac appear for Pharmacy entrance exam for 1085 seats. Every one have hope to clear and get admission in the best colleges across West Bengal. For cracking this easily everyone wants to go with planned preparation strategies. So here we are going to describe WBJEE Preparation tips in brief.
- Create your own suitable time table for WBJEE Exam and followed it properly.
- Analyze the subject wise topics and collect the syllabus.
- Collect information about the complete WBJEE Exam Syllabus and divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
- Gather the mock papers and previous question papers and solved it.
- Do not guesswork during the study.
- Students must give equal weightage to all the subjects and prepare for them as per your prepared time-table.
- Managing time is one of the most important factors that would have a bearing on your score.
- Include short breaks of 15 minutes between long hours of study.
- Maintaining a proper schedule for every task that you do can lead you to success.
- Divide the time for all subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ).
Preparation tips for Mathematics:
Before you start practising math problems, try to cover the basic concepts taught in 12th grade. Practice a lot of questions based on the topics mentioned above. Also, learn to solve probability problems using the tree method. Learn to solve problems and visualize them using graphs.
|Algebra||A.P., G.P., H.P.|
|Complex Numbers||Quadratic Equations|
|Logarithms||Permutation and combination|
|Matrices||Sets, Relations and Mappings|
|Principle of mathematical induction||Statistics and Probability|
|Trigonometry||Application of Calculus|
|Coordinate geometry of three dimensions||Second order derivative.|
Preparation tips for Physics
For this section to try solving with past question papers. Get a thorough understanding of chapters in the higher secondary Board examination in the state of West Bengal. Spend a lot of time in preparing for Fluid dynamics, waves, mechanics, and modern physics.
|Physical World, Measurements, Units & Dimensions||Atomic Physics|
|Nuclear Physics||Solid-state Electronics|
|Optics (II) Wave Optics||Motion of centre of mass, connected systems, Friction|
|Gravitation||Bulk properties of matter|
|Viscosity||Heat & Thermal Physics|
|Laws of motion||Work, power, energy|
|Kinetic theory of gases||Oscillations & Waves|
|Magnetic effect of current||Magnetics|
|Electromagnetic induction & alternating current||Electromagnetic waves|
|Optics I (Ray optics)||Particle nature of light & wave particle dualism|
Preparation tips for Chemistry:
For quick revision and easy revision of inorganic chemistry you can refer NCERT textbook. Physical Chemistry and quantitative analysis than organic and inorganic part.
|Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic||Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry|
|Atomic Structure||The Periodic Table and Chemical Families|
|Coordination Compounds||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|Solid State||Gaseous State|
|Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics||Liquid State|
|Physical Chemistry of Solutions||Hydrogen|
|Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compounds:||Ionic and Redox Equilibria|
|Chemistry of Metals||Polymers|
|Surface Chemistry||Chemistry in Industry|
|Environmental Chemistry||Aliphatic Amines|
|Aliphatic Compounds||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Alcohols||Chemistry of Carbon Compounds|
|Ethers||Aldehydes and Ketones|
|Carboxylic Acids||Application Oriented chemistry|
|Introduction to Bio-Molecules||Aromatic Compounds|
|Principles of Qualitative Analysis|
Check here the Best books for WBJEE Preparation Tips.
- During preparation, never ignore your health, so maintain your health
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables
- Avoid junk food and heavy diet.
- At the time of preparation do yoga and meditation, it will help you to calm your mind, increasing inner peace, confidence and power of concentration.
- Never over stress yourself and try to get sleep for at least six to eight hours.
- Make sure you revise every topic thoroughly and prepare well every topic by revising time and again.
- Besides planning for your preparation, you should also have the right plan for constant revision.
- Prepare separate revision plan for last minute preparation.
- At last revised all main topics.
- Revised the all topics multiple time.
Few Important Tips for WBJEE
- Refer right books
- Join coaching centres
- Solve sample paper, mock papers and previous question papers.
- You should regularly assess your preparation to understand your strengths and weakness. It also helps you work on your improvement areas for an overall good score.
- Constant revision.