Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is the conducting authority of UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test). UPBEB will release UPTET Admit Card 2018 from October 17, 2018via online mode only which will be available in the official website of UPTET. There is no offline mode facility available for sending the admit card via post. Only those candidates will able to download UPTET admit card who have successfully registered for UPTET Exam.
UPTET Notification has been released now, Click Here to check
UPTET Admit Card 2018:
Highlights of UPTET Admit Card 2018
|Name of the Test||Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Organising Committee||Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board|
|Availability of Admit Card||October 17, 2018|
|Details under the Admit Card||Candidates Name, roll number, subjects, exam centers, and date|
|Documents need to carry in the examination hall||Valid ID proof|
Step by step procedure for downloading UPTET Admit Card
Here you will get complete step by step guide for downloading procedure of UPTET Admit Card
- Candidates need to login into the official website of UPTET i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Then click on the Download “UPTET Admit Card 2018” Link.
- Fill your application number or date of birth.
- Then click on download admit card.
- Then take a printout copy of admit card for future reference.
If candidates forget his/her application number how can he/she retrieved his/her password:
In some case candidate forget his application number in that case candidates can retrieve their password by clicking on ‘forgot application number link’’. Then candidates need to fill following details in the retrieve form
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
What are the details mentioned under the Admit Card
Here we have listed all the details which are mentioned in the UPTET Admit Card:
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- Scheduled Date
- Scheduled Time
- Roll Number
- Subjects to be asked
- Exam Centre and location
- Duration of the exam
- Date of the examination
The discrepancy in Admit Card
Before going to download UPTET Admit Card candidates are advised to cross verify your details with your original record or not, if in case any discrepancy exists, then candidates need to contact immediately to the conducting organization for correction. It may be led to your application and candidature towards cancellation.
U.P. PARIKSHA NIYAMAK PRADHIKARI, ALLAHABAD
Phone No: 0532-2466761, 0532-2466769
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
S.B.I Govt. Business Branch Lucknow
Phone No: 9454713363, 8004923042, 8004922875 (From 10.30 AM to 6 PM)
UPTET Exam Centres:
Exam centers will be listed into candidates admit card as well along with few other details which we have listed above. UPTET Exam will be organized across 75 districts in the Uttar Pradesh by the conducting authority.
|Shahjahapur||Gautam Buddha Nagar||Lilitpur||Kushinagar||Hameerpur|
What are the documents you need to bring along with you inside the examination hall?
- UPTET Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- Identity Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photographs
- Study Kit (Pen, Pencil, Eraser)
Exam Day Instruction:
- Candidates need to reach 45 minutes before in the examination hall.
- It is advised to the candidates that don’t bring prohibited things inside the examination hall, doing this will led your application/candidature towards cancellation. The following listed things are not allowed in the examination hall:
- Electronic Devices
- Cheating Paper
- Candidates are not permitted to leave examination until the completion of the UPTET Exam.
- No extra time is given to the candidates.