How to Apply for UPTET 2023 [UPTET Application Form]
The registration process for UPTET 2023 will be started on November 2023. The candidates can only fill out the UPTET application form 2023 on the official website (updeled.gov.in). The candidates must create a login ID, fill out the UPTET application form, and pay the fee to complete the UPTET 2023 application process. In this article, you will get complete information regarding the How to Apply For UPTET Application Form?
How to Apply for UPTET Online 2023?
UPTET Application Dates 2023
The tentative dates regarding the UPTET application process are tabulated below:
|Release of UPTET Detailed Notification||November 2023|
|UPTET 2023 Registration to begin on||November 2023|
|Last day to fill out UPTET Application Form 2023||November 2023|
|Last day to pay UPTET Application Fees||November 2023|
|The last day to complete and print the application form||December 2023|
|Issue of UPTET Admit Card 2023||February 2024|
|UPTET 2023 Exam Date||March 2024|
Prerequisites for filling the Application Form
The candidates must have the following details handy before filling out the UPTET Application Form.
|Email id||Candidates must have an email address to fill out the UPTET application form. Those who do not have the same should create it before filling out their application.|
|Academic details||Certificates of class X, XII, and Graduation|
|Scanned photograph and signature||Candidates should scan their photographs and signature in the prescribed size.|
|Bank details||Debit or credit card details to pay the application fees online|
How to fill out the UPTET Application Form?
The candidates who wish to appear in the UPTET Exam must follow the steps given below to apply for the UPTET 2023:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of UPTET.
- Click on UPTET 2023 ‘Candidate Registration.
- Enter the basic details asked in the form like your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email address.
- You will receive an OTP for verification on your mobile number and email address.
- Log in to the website after the verification process is done.
Step 2: Filling the application form
- Once the candidate has successfully logged in to the website the candidate must fill in the personal details as well as the details related to the educational qualifications and work details.
- Once all the steps are completed, the candidates must submit the form and then click on the “Save & Next” button.
Step 3: Payment of examination fees
- Candidates can pay the application fee in online mode only.
- Candidates can pay the fee through debit/credit card/net banking in the online mode.
|Category||Paper 1 or Paper 2||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|General/ EWS/ OBC||INR 600/-||INR 1200/-|
|SC/ ST||INR 400/-||INR 800/-|
|PWD||INR 100/-||INR 200/-|
Step 4: Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Candidates need to upload photographs and signatures in the prescribed format i.e. jpg or jpeg format. The photograph size should not be more than 50 kb and the signature size not be more than 20 kb.
Step 5: Take a printout
- On completion of the UPTET Application Form, candidates must review it thoroughly before submitting it. Once submitted, take a printout of the confirmation page.
Retrieving UPTET Password
The process to recover the password is discussed below:
- Visit – updeled.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘UPTET Login’ tab. Enter ID.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password.
- Enter a captcha.
- To change the password – a link will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Click on the link and update the new password.
- Now, at UPTET login – enter the new credentials.
Detailed to be Filled in the UPTET Application Form 2023
Candidates can fill in the following details in the UPTET Application Form.
- Candidates Name.
- Candidate Gender
- Qualification Details
UPTET Application Form Correction 2023
- A form correction window will open for 2-3 days, as the exam authority prescribes.
- Change is allowed in certain columns, such as name, category, education, date of birth, etc.
- This is the final touch to the application form, so fill it out properly as after this no such request will be entertained.
For any further assistance, applicants can contact at the following address:
U.P. PARIKSHA NIYAMAK PRADHIKARI, ALLAHABAD
Phone No: 0532-2466761, 0532-2466769
Email ID: [email protected], [email protected]
S.B.I Govt. Business Branch Lucknow
Phone No: 9454713363, 8004923042, 8004922875 (During 10.30 AM to 6 PM)
The registration process for UPTET 2023 will be released on November 2023. The candidates can only fill out the UPTET application form 2023 online on the official website. Here we mentioned the detailed steps on how to apply for the UPTET examination 2023.
You may be also interested in: