JEE Main Application Form Correction 2023 [Step-By-Step Guide]
- There is no JEE Main Application Form Correction facility this year.
Previously for correction, the candidates needed to visit the official website and enter their application number and password. An additional fee was applicable to make any correction in the form which had to be submitted online or via e-challan.
This article will give you complete information regarding the JEE Main Application Form Correction 2023.
JEE Main Application Correction 2023
- This year, there is no correction facility to make changes in the application form after the completion of the registration process.
- No modification can be carried out in the photographs or signatures uploaded in the form.
- Aspirants must make sure to fill out the application form diligently and re-check it before submitting it.
- No corrections sent by candidates through post/Whatsapp/ email/ by hand will be entertained by NTA.
However, it is expected that the authorities will provide correction facility for the next year. For future references, note down the following points.
How To Correct JEE Main Application form?
Candidates could correct the JEE Main Application Form by the below details:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main Exam.
- Click on ‘Application Form Correction for JEE Main’.
- Enter Application No, Password & Security Pin, and press the “Submit” button. A new window will open.
- Click on Manage Form Particulars Correction and then a new window will re-appear.
- Edit/Modify the information carefully.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Pay the exam application correction fee.
What Details Can Be Changed?
- Candidates’ Name (as per class X mark sheet)
- Date of Birth(as per class X mark-sheet)
- Communication Address
- Contact Number
- Uploaded Photograph and Signature
Candidates need to pay additional charges for the correction process. They can pay their application fee offline or online mode. Candidates can pay their correction fee offline by e-challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank and through online mode by Credit Card/Debit Card/E-wallet of SBI Buddy and Paytm.
JEE Main Photo Correction 2023
While filling out the JEE Main Application Form, the candidates must upload their scanned images carefully because one mistake will lead your candidature towards cancellation. The candidates can follow the steps given below for Image Correction:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2023.
- Click on ‘Remove Image Discrepancy’.
- Enter Application Number, Password, and Security Pin and press Submit. A new window will open.
- Reupload a new image as per the guidelines prescribed by NTA
- Click on Submit.
Here we have listed a table for the guideline of images to be uploaded.
|Photograph||JPEG||4KB to 40KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Signature of Father/Mother/Guardian||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
JEE Main Form Correction 2023: Important Points
Students must note the following few important points regarding JEE Main correction window 2023
- Candidates who provide incorrect/inappropriate information in their JEE Main application form 2023 will be rejected and not be considered for admission.
- The application form of JEE Main 2023 correction facility will be available only once. The correction of the form should be done within the stipulated time.
- You cannot access all the details for modification during JEE Main 2023
- form correction. Details that can be modified will be available in the brochure.
- Few corrections will require payments like changing the category from SC/ST to Gen/OBC-NCL
If a candidate is facing any problem regarding the JEE Exam, they can contact the conducting authorities on the details given below:
National Testing Agency
Block C-20 1A/8 ,Sector- 62
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar
Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Contact No. : 0120 6895200
JEE Main is one of the most challenging and prestigious exams in the country. Lakhs of students prepare every year for this exam.
As the official authorities have released the exam schedule on the official website, candidates are recommended to fill out the form as soon as possible. As there is no provision for correction in the form later, be extra careful.
Good luck with your preparations!
People are also reading: