JEE Main Application Form Correction facility is closed. The correction facility was only available on the official website of the examination. There was no provision of correcting the application form offline. For correction, the candidates had to enter their application number and password. The candidates could not change all the exam modes through this facility. An additional fee was applicable to make any correction in the form which had to be submitted online or via e- challan. This article will give you complete information regarding the JEE Main Application Form Correction 2021.
JEE Main Application Correction 2021
JEE Main Form Correction Date
|JEE Main 2020||April Dates|
|Image correction starts||Notified Soon|
|Start date of form correction(April)||March 25 to April 4, 2021|
|Last date to submit corrections||Notified Soon|
|Form correction reopens||Notified Soon|
|Admit card released on||Notified Soon|
How to make corrections in the JEE Main Application form?
Candidates can correct the JEE Main Application Form by following the below details;
- Visit the official website of JEE Main Exam.
- Click on ‘Application Form Correction for JEE Main’.
- Enter Application No, Password & Security Pin and press the “Submit” button. A new window will open.
- Click on Manage Form Particulars Correction and then a new window will re-appear.
- Edit/Modify the information carefully.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Pay the exam application correction fee.
What details can be corrected?
- Candidates’ Name (as per class X mark sheet)
- Date of Birth(as per class X mark-sheet)
- Communication Address
- Contact Number
- Uploaded Photograph and Signature
Candidates need to pay additional charges for the correction process. They can pay their application fee through offline or online mode. Candidates can pay their correction fee offline by e-challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank and through online mode by Credit Card/Debit Card/E-wallet of SBI Buddy and Paytm.
JEE Main 2021 Photo Correction
While filling the JEE Main Application Form, the candidates need to upload their scanned images very carefully because one mistake will lead your candidature towards cancellation. The candidates can follow the steps given below for Image Correction:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2021.
- Click on ‘Remove Image Discrepancy’.
- Enter Application Number, Password, and Security Pin and press Submit. A new window will open.
- Reupload a new image as per the guidelines prescribed by NTA
- Click on Submit.
Here we have listed a table for the guideline of images to be uploaded.
|Photograph||JPEG||4KB to 40KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Signature of Father/Mother/Guardian||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
JEE Main Form Correction for 2021- Important Points
Students must note the following few important points regarding JEE Main correction window 2021
- Candidates who provide incorrect/inappropriate information in their JEE Main application form 2021 will be rejected and will not be considered for admission.
- The application form of JEE Main 2021 correction facility will be available only once. The correction of the form should be done within the stipulated time.
- You cannot access all the details for modification during JEE Main 2021 form correction. Details that can be modified will be available in the brochure.
- Few corrections will require payments like changing the category from SC/ST to Gen/OBC-NCL
If a candidate is facing any problem regarding the JEE Exam, they can contact the conducting authorities on the details given below:
National Testing Agency
Block C-20 1A/8 ,Sector- 62
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar
Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Contact No. : 0120 6895200
People are also reading: