- As per the latest notification released by NTA, the last date to fill in the JEE Main application form has been extended to April 25th, 2022.
The registration for the JEE Main exam 2022 has now ended. National Testing Agency (NTA) released the schedule on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. Students are recommended to visit the website to apply for the JEE Main examination 2022.
As per the official notifications, this exam will be conducted twice:
- June, 2022: June 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29, 2022.
In this article, you will get complete details regarding the JEE Main Application Form 2022.
JEE Main Application Form 2022
Before applying for the JEE Main, the candidates must carefully check the JEE Main Eligibility Criteria. Only the candidates who fulfill the criteria will be eligible to apply for the examination. The application process is performed in the online mode only, and the candidates can apply for the examination through the official website of NTA.
Important Dates regarding JEE Main Application Form 2022
The complete schedule has been given below:
|Events||Important Dates 2022 (Rescheduled)|
|Release of Notification||March 1st, 2022|
|Starting of the Registration process||March 1st, 2022|
|End of application filling||April 25th, 2022|
|Last date of fee payment||April 25th, 2022|
|Exam City announcement||1st week of June 2022|
|Release of Admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|JEE Main 2022 Exam||June 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 20, 2022.|
|Answer key||June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||June 2022|
|Counseling process starts||July/ August 2022|
Prerequisites for filling the JEE Main Application Form 2022
The candidates must keep these details handy before filling out the JEE Main Registration Form 2022:
|Valid Email Id and Valid Mobile Number||A computer with good Internet connectivity|
|A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account or UPI or PAYTM Service||Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb)|
|Class 10th certificate||Class 12th mark sheet|
|Caste Certificate for SC or ST||Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb)|
|Birth certificate for age proof||Class XII mark sheet/certificate|
|Identity proof of the candidate||Citizenship certificate/Passport of both the parents|
|Testimonial (if required)||–|
How to apply for JEE Main 2022?
The process of applying for JEE Main 2022 consists of four major steps.
Step 1 – JEE Main 2022 Registration
Step 2 –Complete the Application Form
Step 3 – Uploading Documents
Step 4 – Payment of JEE Main Application Fee 2022
JEE Main Application Fee 2022
Candidates can pay the JEE Main 2022 application fee via online mode through Internet Banking or using a Credit/Debit Card. The application fee for various categories and exam centres is as given below:
For exam centres in India
|B.E./B.Tech or B.Arch or B.Planning||Rs 650 (Boys)
Rs 325 (Girls)
|Rs 325 (Boys)
Rs 325 (Girls)
|B.E./B.Tech or B.Arch or B.Planning||Rs 1300 (Boys)
Rs 650 (Girls)
|Rs 650 (Boys)
Rs 650 (Girls)
For exam centres opted abroad
|Paper (s) Appearing||General/OBC/EWS||SC/ST/PWD/Transgender|
|B.E./B.Tech or B.Arch or B.Planning||Rs 3000 (Boys)
Rs 1500 (Girls)
|Rs 1500 (Boys)
Rs 1500 (Girls)
|B.E./B.Tech or B.Arch or B.Planning||Rs 6000 (Boys)
Rs 3000 (Girls)
|Rs 3000 (Boys)
Rs 3000 (Girls)
Past year Registered JEE Main Applicants
Applicants in numbers
JEE Main Application Correction 2022
- This year, there is no correction facility to make changes in the application form after the completion of the registration process.
- No modification can be carried out in the photographs or signatures uploaded in the form.
- Aspirants must make sure to fill out the application form diligently and re-check it before submitting it.
- No corrections sent by candidates through post/Whatsapp/ email/ by hand will be entertained by NTA.
Previously, the candidates had the provision of modifying and editing the details of their Application Form by conducting authority.
- Candidates could edit/correct their application forms.
- Application form correction facility was available via online mode only.
- JEE Main correction window provided the facility of correction in details like the change in exam mode from PBT to CBT, the city of examination, and paper-2 to paper-1.
- Candidates could make changes only in some selective fields.
- For correcting the application form, an additional fee could be paid through credit/debit card, e-wallet, or e-challan.
How to retrieve your Login Password?
Candidates who are not able to log in to their JEE Main dashboard or who have forgotten their password can reset it by following the steps given below:
- Click on the forget password link.
- Answer the security question which you have previously entered while filling/ registration for the application form.
- A one-time password will be sent to your registered mobile number as well as on your registered Email Id for verification purposes.
- Once you enter this OTP, a new window will appear after submitting it where you can reset your password.
JEE Main is one of the most challenging and prestigious exams in the country. Lakhs of students prepare every year for this exam. This article presents you with the steps to fill up the application form for the JEE Main examination 2022 in detail.
In addition, the official authorities have released the exam schedule on the official website. Candidates must register themselves as soon as possible.
Good luck with your preparations!
People are also reading:
- Top 10 Tips to Crack JEE Mains Exam
- JEE Mains Important Topics
- JEE Mains Syllabus
- JEE Mains Exam Dates
- JEE Mains Result
- JEE Mains Answer Key
- JEE Mains Cutoff
- JEE Main Preparation Tips
- JEE Mains Previous Years Papers
- JEE Mains Study Plan
- Best JEE Mains Mock Tests
- How to Fill JEE Main Application Form
- JEE Mains Image Size Format