JEE Main is a national-level entrance exam organized by NTA every year. After qualifying for this exam, candidates can get admission in B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Plan courses in prestigious engineering institutions like IITs, NITs, CFTIs, etc. As per the official notifications, JEE Main 2023 exam was conducted in June 2023.
- June 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29, 2023.
The exam is conducted separately for Paper 1 (B.Tech/ B.E) and Paper 2 (B.Arch/ B.Plan). Paper 1 is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B. Tech) at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), Institutions/Universities funded/recognized by participating State Governments, as well as an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced), which is conducted for admission to IITs. Paper 2 is conducted for candidates interested to pursue B. Arch/ B.Plan in these reputed institutes.
The results are displayed on the official website of JEE Main.
In this article, candidates will get complete information regarding the JEE Main Result 2023.
JEE Main Result 2023
NTA has successfully conducted the JEE Main exam 2023. The authorities have released the JEE Main 2023 Session 1 exam. The results for Session 2 is awaited for B.Arch and B.Planning students.
Click here to check your result.
|JEE Main Exam 2023||June 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29, 2023|
|Paper 1 Result||To be notified soon|
|Paper 2 Result||To be notified soon|
JEE Main Exam Dates 2023
JEE Main Exam dates are tabulated below:
|Events||Important Dates 2023 (Rescheduled)|
|Release of Notification||To be notified soon|
|Starting of the Registration process||To be notified soon|
|End of application filling||To be notified soon|
|Last date of fee payment||To be notified soon|
|Exam City announcement||To be notified soon|
|Release of Admit card||To be notified soon|
|JEE Main 2022 Exam||To be notified soon|
|Answer key||To be notified soon|
|Declaration of Result||Released: Session 1|
|Counseling process starts||July/ August 2022|
JEE Main Application Form 2022
Key highlights of JEE Main application form 2022 are given below:
- The registration process is being conducted for the June session 2022, in the online mode only.
- Candidates must make sure that they are eligible by checking the eligibility criteria diligently.
- Registration details must be valid & authentic or it may lead to rejection.
- Students are also given a chance to correct the mistakes if any while filling out the application and submitting the form.
- The registration process contains several steps – Online registration, filling out the application form, uploading images of photograph/signature/documents, payment of application fee, etc.
- After successful registration, students must take a printout of the application form for future reference.
JEE Main Result 2021
A total of 44 students scored 100 percentile. 18 of them secured the first rank, in the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) or JEE (Main) exams-2021.
The results for JEE Main 2021 examination were released by the NTA.
Paper 1: September 15th, 2021 (To check your results, click here)
Paper 2: October 5th, 2021 (To check your results, click here)
Candidates can check their results by entering their application number, date of birth, and security pin. No scorecard/rank card is sent to the candidates via post.
JEE Main Answer Key was released by NTA on September 6 for Paper 1 and September 28th for Paper 2.
How to check the result for JEE Main 2022?
- Visit the official website of JEE Main – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘View Result‘ button.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth along with the security pin.
- Submit the required details.
- JEE Main result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download or print your scorecard.
Details Mentioned on the JEE Main Result 2022
The following details are available in the JEE Main 2022 results, check below:
- Candidate Name.
- Candidate Roll Number.
- Date of Birth (DOB).
- Parents Name.
- State Code.
- NTA Score (Subject Wise).
- Total Score.
JEE Main Tie-Breaking Criteria 2022
- Tie-break criteria BE/B.Tech (other than IITs)
- Tie-break criteria for B.Arch (other than IITs)
- Tie-break criteria B. Planning (other than IITs)
What After JEE Main Result 2022?
JEE Advanced Cut-off 2022
The official exam schedule for JEE Advanced will be released shortly by the authorities.
Candidates who will qualify for JEE Advanced will be eligible for admission in IITs. Candidates have to qualify for JEE Advanced cut-off 2022 individually for all three subjects along with the aggregate to qualify for the exam. JEE Advanced cut-off 2022 is different for various categories.
JEE Main Counseling 2022
NTA is responsible for conducting JEE Main Exam. After the declaration of JEE Main result, NTA sends the data to seat allocation boards. The states of Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttrakhand, Nagaland, Odisha, and some other institutions have joined JEE Main system, their admission criteria were notified by the concerned authorities.
These states and institutes accept JEE Main result 2022 data for the purpose of seat allotment and counseling. JoSAA and CSAB are the responsible boards for the allocation of seats.
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) holds the JEE Main Counselling and Seat Allotment for JEE Main and JEE Advanced candidates after the declaration of JEE Main Result 2022.
- There is a maximum of six rounds.
- Candidates are called on the basis of their ranks in the JEE Main Rank List name-wise.
- There are 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 25 IIITs, and 28 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs) participating institutes accepting the result of JEE Main 2022.
- The entire seat allocation and admission process is managed through centralized JEE Main Counseling.
JEE Main Seat Allotment 2022
- Candidates are allotted seats on the basis of their merit and availability of seats.
- Before the actual seat allotment, mock allotment of seats will take place in two rounds.
- This allows candidates to know the seat allotment process and this way, they will also be able to know and choose better preferences for themselves in the main rounds.
- After the result declaration, the data will be handed over to CSAB/ JoSSA or the concerned State government/ institute for Seat allocation and admission procedure.
- Only the All India Rank (AIR) is used for admissions through Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB)/Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) to NITs/ IIITs/ CFTIs/ SFIs/ Others.
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will hold JEE Main Counselling and Seat Allotment for JEE Main and JEE Advanced candidates after the declaration of JEE Main Result 2022.
- Class 12 marks are not considered for calculating normalized scores, as decided by NTA.
- The Admission for DASA will be done on the basis of the rank obtained in JEE(Main) from the Academic Session 2022-23. The merit list for admission under the DASA category will be prepared by NTA separately
- For candidates to qualify for admission to IITs/ NITs/IIITs or GFTIs, should score a minimum of 75% marks (65% for SC/ ST) in class 12th or be in the top 20 percentile in class 12th exam.
- Participating institutes that do not use the Centralized Seat Allocation Process will prepare their own ranking based on the performance in JEE Main 2021 and other criteria as decided by them.
JEE Main is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the NTA for admission into the B.E./B.Tech and B.Arch./B.Plan. courses that are offered by the IITs (Indian Institute of Technology), IIITs (Indian Institute of Information Technology), NITs (National Institute of Technology), and CFTs (Centrally Funded Institutions).
Lakhs of candidates take this prestigious exam. If you are planning to, then it is important to understand the exam thoroughly. Do not skip learning about the cut-off trends of JEE Main examination as it gives you an idea about the scores.
This article presented you with detailed information on the results of JEE Main 2022 examination. We hope that this information helps you in the best way possible.
Good luck with all your future endeavors!
Also, Check :
- JEE Mains Paper Analysis.
- JEE Mains Important topics.
- Best books for JEE Mains.
- JEE Mains Syllabus.
- Jee Mains Preparation Tips.