The National Testing Agency (NTA) releases JEE Main Rank List along with the JEE Main Result. The Result will be announced via online mode. Candidates can check their JEE Main rank 2023 in the Rank List from the official website of JEE Main. The rank list will be prepared according to the various categories and other criteria. Using the rank list of JEE Main, candidates will be able to know their Category Ranks (CRs) as well as their All India Ranks (AIRs).
Through this article, candidates will get complete information about JEE Main Rank List 2023.
JEE Main 2023 Rank List
How to Check JEE Main 2023 Rank List?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to check the rank list:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main (https://nta.ac.in).
- Click on the given link for JEE Main Rank List.
- Enter the required details into the given form.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your Rank List will appear on your computer screen.
- Candidates need to check it very carefully and download it in PDF format for future reference.
- The candidates can even take a printout of this rank list for future reference.
Details mentioned in the Rank List
Candidates are advised to verify their details given in the rank list:
- JEE Main roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Category of the candidate
- Sub-category of the candidate
- Subject-wise scores
- All India Rank of the candidate
- Category-wise rank of the candidate
- Cut off scores for appearing in JEE Advanced
JEE Main 2023 Inter-se-Merit
If by chance, two candidates have the same score in the rank list, then the Inter-se-Merit process will be followed for obtaining the ranks as given below:
For admission to B.E./ B.Tech Programmes
- Those candidates who have scored good marks in Mathematics subjects will get better ranks in JEE Main Exam.
- If the tie still exists then those who have higher marks in Physics marks will get a higher rank.
- If there is a tie again, the NTA score of Chemistry will be considered.
- In case, the tie is still prevalent, the candidate with a higher number of positive responses as compared to negative responses will be given preference.
- If the tie still exists, then candidates will get the same ranks in JEE Main Exam.
For admission to B.Arch./ B.Planning Programmes
- Candidates having marks higher in aptitude, score higher rank in JEE Main Exam.
- If the tie still exists then those who have higher marks in Drawing subjects will get a higher rank.
- If again there is a tie, then the candidate with a higher number of positive responses as compared to negative responses will be given preference.
- If the tie exists again, then candidates will get the same ranks in JEE Main Exam for B.Plan/Arch.
Every candidate is curious as well as nervous to know their rank after the exam. After all, this rank will determine your future. The official authorities release the rank list with the final results. In this article, we provided you with information on the JEE Main rank list and the procedure to check your rank.
We hope that this information helps you in the best way possible.
Good luck with all your future endeavors!
People are also reading: