The National Testing Agency (NTA) releases the JEE Main Rank List and Result. The Result will be announced via online mode. Candidates can check their JEE Main rank 2024 in the Rank List from the official website of JEE Main. The rank list will be prepared according to the various categories and other criteria. Using the rank list of JEE Main, candidates will be able to know their Category Ranks (CRs) as well as their All India Ranks (AIRs).
Candidates will get complete information about the JEE Main Rank List 2024 through this article.
JEE Main 2024 Rank List
How to Check JEE Main 2024 Rank List?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to check the rank list:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main (https://nta.ac.in).
- Click on the given link for the JEE Main Rank List.
- Enter the required details into the given form.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your Rank List will appear on your computer screen.
- Candidates must check it carefully and download it in PDF format for future reference.
- The candidates can even take a printout of this rank list for future reference.
Details mentioned in the Rank List
Candidates are advised to verify their details given in the rank list:
- JEE Main roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Category of the candidate
- Sub-category of the candidate
- Subject-wise scores
- All India Rank of the candidate
- Category-wise rank of the candidate
- Cutoff scores for appearing in JEE Advanced
JEE Main Previous Year Rank List
NTA will release the JEE Main 2024 rank list online. Candidates can check the list of JEE Mains 2024 top rankers on this page soon after the official announcement. JEE Main rank list 2024 release date is yet to be announced. The JEE Main merit list will include the names of all students eligible for the counseling process. In the meantime, candidates can check previous year students listed in the JEE Main merit list.
JEE Main 2023 session 2 rank holders
|Candidates Name||NTA Score||AIR|
|S. Venkat Koundinya||100||Rank 1|
|P. Lohit Aditya Saini||100||Rank 2|
|Mrunal S Vairagade||100||Rank 3|
|Malay Kedia||100||Rank 4|
|Kaushal Vijayvergiya||100||Rank 5|
|Sai Durga Reddy||100||Rank 6|
|Dhurv Sanjay Jain||100||Rank 8|
|K Sainadth Srimath||100||Rank 10|
JEE Main 2023 session 1 rank holders
|Name of Candidate||NTA Score|
|Singaraju Venkat Koundinya||100|
|Kallakuri Sainadh Srimanth||100|
|Deshank Pratap Singh||100|
|Vavilala Chidvilas Reddy||100|
|Bikkina Abhinav Chowdary||100|
|Suthar Harshul Sanjaybhai||100|
JEE Main 2024 Inter-se-Merit
If, by chance, two candidates have the same score in the rank list, then the Inter-se-Merit process will be followed to obtain the ranks as given below:
For admission to B.E./ B.Tech Programmes
- Those candidates who have scored good marks in Mathematics will get better ranks in the JEE Main Exam.
- If the tie still exists, those with higher marks in Physics will get a higher rank.
- If there is a tie again, the NTA score of Chemistry will be considered.
- If the tie is still prevalent, the candidate with more positive responses than negative ones will be given preference.
- If the tie still exists, candidates will get the same ranks in the JEE Main Exam.
For admission to B.Arch./ B.Planning Programmes
- Candidates with higher aptitude marks score higher rank in JEE Main Exam.
- If the tie still exists, those with higher marks in Drawing subjects will get a higher rank.
- If there is a tie again, then the candidate with more positive than negative responses will be given preference.
- If the tie exists again, candidates will get the same ranks in the JEE Main Exam for B.Plan/Arch.
Every candidate is curious and nervous to know their rank after the exam. After all, this rank will determine your future. The official authorities release the rank list with the final results. This article provides information on the JEE Main rank list and the procedure to check your rank.
We hope that this information helps you in the best way possible.
Good luck with all your future endeavors!
People are also reading: