- NDA Admit Card 2023 has been released now.
- The NDA (I) exam will be conducted on April, 2023 and the admit card for the same is now available. Click here to download your admit card.
- The NDA (II) exam will be conducted on September, 2023.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and is a national-level entrance test conducted by UPSC. In this article, you can get complete information regarding NDA Admit Card /Hall Ticket 2023.
NDA Exam Dates 2023
Here we are providing the official schedule of NDA (1) and NDA (2) examinations 2023:
|Events||NDA I (Released)||NDA II|
|Notification published||To be notified soon||To be notified soon|
|The application form release date||To be notified soon||To be notified soon|
|Last date for filling out the application form||To be notified soon||To be notified soon|
|Issue of NDA Admit Card||To be notified soon||To be notified soon|
|NDA Exam date||To be notified soon|| To be notified soon
|Result Announcement||To be notified soon||To be notified soon|
NDA Admit Card 2022
The candidates who have successfully registered for the NDA Exam will be able to download the admit card by visiting the official website of UPSC. In the online mode only, one can download the admit card. Once the candidates download the admit card, they must take a printout of the same. The admit card will tentatively be available to download prior 3 weeks before the exam. The candidates must download the admit card without any delay to avoid any last minutes hassles. It is mandatory for every candidate to carry their Admit Card to the examination centre. Without an admit card, no one can enter the examination center. The authority will not send the admit card to the candidates via post or any offline mode whatsoever.
Details mentioned in the NDA Admit Card 2022
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Father name
- Exam day & time
- NDA Exam Center
How to Download the NDA Admit Card 2022?
Candidates can download their hall ticket/admit card by following the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Fill in the Enrollment ID or Email ID & your Password.
- Enter the security code in the admit card link.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The NDA Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the admit card and keep it for future reference.
Documents to be carried in the Exam Center for NDA 2022?
The students must carry their Hall Ticket and a coloured photograph along with one of these ID proofs:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- Valid College ID
- Driving License
- Employee Identification Card
Things to be carried on the examination day:
The candidate must bring the following documents on the date of examination:
- Passport-sized photograph (same as the one used in the application form)
- Valid Photo ID like Aadhar, Voter ID, Passport, School Identity Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- PwD certificate (if candidates belong to the category)
NDA Exam Day Guidelines 2022
- It is advised that the students carry the admit card along with the Aadhaar card or ID proof.
- The applicants from the PwD category should carry a photocopy of their disability certificate.
- Candidates must check all particulars carefully and in case of any mistakes, must contact the conducting body.
- It is advised that the students reach the examination center one hour before for verification and security process.
- Digital accessories are not allowed in the examination center.
- For offline examination, candidates need to carry their clipboard for the exam.
- Candidates will not be permitted in the examination without the admit card and ID proof.
- The test-takers must not indulge in any unfair means.
As the UPSC authorities have released the admit cards, candidates should not procrastinate the process of downloading the same. Do not leave it till the end moment and stay away from hassles.
This article gives you in-depth detail about the NDA admit card 2022.
We hope that the information helps you to gain clarity about the topic and broaden your knowledge base.
Good luck with your preparations!
People are also reading: