NDA 1 Application Form 2023 Withdrawal Link [Closed]: How to Apply Online
The NDA Application Form 2023 has been closed.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and is a national level entrance test conducted by UPSC Union Public Service Commission to provide admissions to students in the Army, Navy & Air Force.
In this article, you can get complete information regarding NDA Application Form 2023.
NDA I 2023 Rejected Candidates list has been released now, Click here to check.
NDA Application Form 2023
The candidates who wish to appear for the NDA examination 2023 must fill the application form to appear for the examination. Only the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form.
- The students can apply for NDA through online mode only at the UPSC website i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- The NDA application form 2023 was released on December 2023.
- The application form could be filled until January, 2023.
- Candidates had to upload scanned passport size photograph and signature and other relevant documents.
- The candidates had to fill the form very carefully and as per their official documents.
- There was no need to send the hardcopy of the application form to the university.
- The application fee for the process could be paid by both online and offline mediums.
Important Dates regarding the Application Form
Check NDA Exam Dates in the table below:
|Events||NDA I (Released)||NDA II|
|Application form started from||To be notified soon||To be notified soon|
|Last date for filling the application form||To be notified soon||To be notified soon|
|Issue of NDA Admit Card||To be notified soon||To be notified soon|
|NDA Exam date||To be notified soon||To be notified soon|
|Result Announcement||To be notified soon||To be notified soon|
NDA Application Fee 2023
- The application fees are INR 100 for the general and OBC category while SC, ST candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- The application fee can be paid both online and offline.
Also Check: Best NDA Books
How to Apply for NDA 2023?
Filling the application form can be a tricky process. You can check the complete guide on How to fill the NDA Application Form 2023 below:
NDA Registration – Part 1
- Click on ‘Part I Registration’.
Page 1: Candidate’s Details
- Write complete name as mentioned in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate. Make no use of any prefix such as Mr. or Ms. etc.
- Select Gender.
- Enter date of birth DD/MM/YYYY as mentioned in matriculation/secondary examination certificate.
- Enter Father’s and Mother’s Full Name – Do not use prefixes such as Shri or Dr., etc.
- Select Nationality.
- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
- Select category – SC/ST/OBC/General.
- For SC, ST sons of JCOs/NCOs/Ors – Fee exemption is admissible.
- Enter the educational details – if he/she passed Class 12/HSC or appearing for the same.
- Should provide the complete and correct address, contact number, and Email ID, as all communications regarding the examination will be sent to the same.
Page 2: Choosing branch preference
- From among the Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy. Applicants have to make their dream job choice.
- If you do not want to give preference – Mark ‘0’.
- Candidates from Sainik/Military School or Son of JCO/NCO/Other Rank Officer have to enter details.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
Page 3: Verify the details
- After the final submission, no change will be entertained.
- Select I agree/I do not agree.
Page 4: Registration ID Generation
- After submission, a Registration ID will be generated from which candidates can view other details like name, father’s name, DOB, email id, etc.
- Take a print out of pay-in-slip, in order to pay the fees in offline mode.
- Click on the ‘Print Application Part-I’ tab and save it for future references.
- To make a payment – Click on Part II registration.
NDA 2023: Part 2 Registration
- Fee payment.
- Selection of NDA Examination Centre.
Uploading of scanned Photograph and Signature
- Fee Payment – Payment can be made in both offline and online mode. The fee for general and OBC category is INR 100. Fees for SC, ST, Sons of JCOs, NCOs, ORs are exempted.
- Mode of payment – Cash payment through SBI Branch or through net banking, Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Select your preferred exam centre. As, the centre allotment is based on first-apply-allot basis.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in JPG format. The file should not exceed 40 KB and for signature should not be less than 1 KB.
- Registration ID will be generated after the final submission of the form.
How to edit details in NDA Application Form 2023?
- For correction, dates will be prescribed by the commission.
- For making corrections – click on the ‘Update’ button provided at the bottom of the application form.
- After the final submission, no changes will be allowed.
This article gives you an in-depth detail about the NDA application form 2023.
We hope that the information helps you to gain clarity about the topic and broaden your knowledge base.
Good luck with your preparations!
People are also reading: