BITSAT Application Form Correction: All those candidates who had submitted their BITSAT Application form and want to modify or want to make some changes in the Application form to do so they have to wait for the Application Correction window or Portal for BITSAT 2019 Application form will open from 22th March 2019. BITSAT is a university level entrance exam conducted by BITS Pilani for its different campuses of the BITS at Pilani, Hyderabad, Goa, and Dubai. It will be an online computer based exam and its Application form is available online to fill. The Exam will be conducted between 16th to 26st May 2019. As we know that BITS will conduct the BITSAT Exam and this exam will be conducted for those students who want to pursue UG and integrated degree courses from the BITS.
BITSAT Application Correction
- BITSAT 2019 Application Form is available from 5th January to 20 March 2019, Click Here for more info.
- Candidates can make correction on BITSAT Application Form from 22nd March to 25th March 2019.
- The Application Correction will be available in the online mode only.
- BITSAT Exam will be conducted in the multiple dates from 16th May to 26th May 2019, Check BITSAT Exam Date.
- Candidates can make correction in all Application Data except E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and in Address details.
- BITSAT Exam will be held in across India in multiple cities, Check BITST Exam Center.
BITSAT 2019 Online Application Form has been released now, Click Here to Fill Application Form.
BITSAT Application Form Correction Dates
Here you will get complete details about BITSAT Application Form Correction Dates:
|Commencement of Application form||4th March 2019|
|Last date of online Application form||20th March 2019|
|The online window for Application correction||22nd March 2019|
|Last date of the Application correction window||25th March 2019|
|BITSAT Exam Dates||16 to 26st May|
BITSAT Application Correction Window:
All those candidates who had submitted the BITSAT Application form 2019 and paid the Application fee now want to make some changes in the submitted Application form so to do so you have to wait till 22nd March 2019. From 22nd March 2019 to 25th March 2019 BITS Pilani authority will provide an online window for the Application form correction. With the help of Application, correction window candidates can make changes in the submitted Application Form.[wpshortcodead id=”fyuma5bb4cbc0bb071″]
All those candidates who had entered some wrong details in the Application form and submitted it mistakenly and now wants to correct that mistake. So with the help of this Application correction window, you can correct the incorrect details that you submitted.
All the candidates who want to make changes in the Application form please make sure that you make the changes before the last date of Application form correction window close.
Note “there are many fields in the Application form on which candidates cannot make changes such as
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Address Details “
Apart from these fields mentioned above candidates can make changes in any fields.
Only those candidates will be Able to make changes in their Application form who had submitted the Application form along with application fee before the Last date of Online Application form submission.
How to make Correction in BISAT Application Form 2019:
When the Application form correction window will start then only candidates will be able to make changes on the submitted application form. To make changes in the submitted application form candidates have to follow these simple steps.
- Click here “link will be provided here soon”
- A new tab will open on your screen.
- Fill the form appear on your screen.
- Enter the Application no., DOB, Gender Email ID.
- Click on proceed button
- Click on the edit button
- Find the fields on which you want to make changes
- Click on the save changes button.
- At last take out the print of the new Application form for future references.
BITSAT Image Specification
Check BITSAT 2019 Image Specification below;
|Photograph||4 – 50 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||1 – 30 KB||JPG/JPEG|