DMRC Recruitment: DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) has released the official notification for various posts, like for the post of Deputy head of Department, Directors, Executive & Non- Executive Category Posts and for various posts. Delhi Metro is the world’s 12th largest metro rail network. every year Delhi Metro publish the notification for the various posts, in this article we will discuss about Delhi Metro official notification and Exam dates, exam pattern, Syllabus, best books, and preparation tips, previous years Question papers and more.
DMRC Result has been Released Click here to Check DMRC Result
DMRC Answer Key Released Click Here to Check.
Click here to download DMRC Admit Card
DMRC Recruitment | Important Dates
|Online Registration Start date||27th January 2018|
|Last date of filling the application form||12th March 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card/Hall Ticket||12th March 2018|
|Exam Dates for Various Posts||9th April to 20th April 2018|
Click here to check DMRC Best Books for Preparation
DMRC Recruitment | Important Highlights
|Organization Name||DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation)|
|Exam Name||Delhi Metro|
|Last date to Apply||12th March 2018|
|Exam Dates||9th April to 20th April 2018|
|Exam Mode||Online or Offline|
Also Check DMRC Previous years question Papers Click Here
|For SC/ST Candidates||5 Years|
|For OBC Candidates||3 Years|
|For Ex. Serviceman||3 Years|
|For PWD Candidates||10 Years|
|For General Category||Rs. 500/|
|For OBC||Rs. 500/|
|For SC||Rs. 250/|
|For ST||Rs. 250/|
How to Fill Application Form?
For Filling the DMRC Application form for various posts candidates follow some steps:
- Goto the Official Website (http://www.delhimetrorail.com).
- Visit Careerlink in the Delhi Metro Official Website. (http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx).
- in this link candidates see the Delhi Metro Official Notification for the various post, fill the application form accourind their Qualification.
- after seeing the official notification candidates fill their Application form.
- candidates need to have their Scanned photograph and Signature.
- after filling the application form successfully you can generate Challan, and submit the fee in their any SBI Branch.
- Candidates save Application Form and Challan Copy for the Future reference.
Those who are eligible and successfully registered for Delhi Metro Exam, will get the Admit Card. Every-time once the exam will be conducted candidates need to take their Admit Card in the examination hall. Candidate who can not take their Admit Card in the examination hall will not permitted to attend the examination. The admit card will be released through the online mode in the official website.
DMRC Recruitment | Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern For Paper 1
|Pattern||Paper 1 Exam Pattern|
|Papers||Math, Reasoning, General awareness(GA/GK)|
|Availability of Question||English and Hindi|
Exam Pattern For Paper 2
|Pattern||Paper 2 Exam Pattern|
|Availability of Question||Only in English|
- There will have a negative marking of .33 for every wrong answer, and for a every correct answer a candidate get 1 mark.
- Both the papers will consist of MCQ questions.
DMRC Recruitment | Result
Once the exam will be conducted successfully by then the Delhi Metro published DMRC Results. The result will be published once all the stages are successfully completed. Candidates Check their result in official Website.
Other Important Links
Syllabus – Click Here
Important Topics – Click Here
Best Books – Click Here
Preparation Tips – Click Here
Previous years Question Papers – Click Here
Selection Process – Click Here
Exam Pattern – Click Here
Exam Dates – Click Here
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.