SSC CPO is complicated and needs hard work to prepare for, but with hard work, knowing some tips and tricks can benefit your preparation. SSC will organize CPO to provide admission in Delhi Police, CAPFs, CISFs, etc., to the willing applicants. So here are the best SSC CPO Preparation Tips.
The SSC CPO official notification will be tentatively released soon, and the SSC CPO Examination 2023 is said to be held in December 2023.
SSC CPO Preparation Tips
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|General Knowledge & Awareness
|English Language & Comprehension
Create an Effective Study Plan
- Create your proper timetable and follow it properly.
- Before starting the preparation, collect all the information about the syllabus.
- Create short notes for preparation.
- Gather the previous questions papers and mock papers and solve them.
- Prepare a study plan dividing all the topics.
- Create a preparation schedule.
- Work on your weak points.
Learn Proper Time Management
- Students must give equal weightage to all the subjects and prepare for them as per your prepared timetable.
- Include short breaks of 15 minutes between long hours of study.
- Maintaining a proper schedule for every task you do can lead you to success.
- Divide the time for all subjects.
- Try reading some time management books written by experts.
Use The Best SSC CPO Study Material
- Refer to some best SSC CPO books, which will help you understand the concepts better.
- Once you have completed your syllabus, refer to the SSC CPO previous questions papers of all subjects and mock papers.
Maintain Proper Health
- During preparation, never ignore your health, so maintain your health.
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid junk food and follow a healthy diet.
- At the time of preparation, do yoga and meditation. It will help you to calm your mind, increasing inner peace, confidence, and the power of concentration.
- Never over-stress yourself, and try to get sleep for at least six to eight hours.
- Make sure you revise every topic thoroughly and prepare well for every topic by revising time and again.
- Prepare a separate revision plan for last-minute preparation.
- At last revised all main topics and formulas.
Don’t stress yourself. You are destined to pass this exam with flying colors.
How to prepare for General Intelligence & Reasoning?
To prepare for this, you will study different theories and concepts. Important topics are:
- Analogy and Classification/Odd Pair
- Syllogism and Statement
How to prepare for General Knowledge & Awareness?
Before preparing for General Knowledge & Awareness, you should know the important events and current happenings worldwide. These important topics are:-
- Famous Personality Quiz. Miscellaneous Quiz.
- First in India | World. List of Lok Sabha Speakers.
- History. Cultures in Ancient India. Religions in Ancient India.
- Geography. Indian Geography. Human Geography.
- GK Facts.
- Science. Discoveries and Inventions.
- The Polity.
- Environment & Ecology.
How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude?
Mathematics is a fundamental subject; if you want to prepare for it properly, you must practice it regularly. The main topics are-
- Geometry and Mensuration.
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants.
- Percentages/Profit & Loss.
- Complex Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Integral Calculus and its Applications.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Differential Equations.
- Probability Distributions.
- Series and Progression.
- Time and Distance.
- Discrete Mathematics etc.
- Bar Graph and Line Graph.
How to prepare for English?
- Read English newspapers and current articles daily.
- Focus on English grammar and pronunciation, which helps prepare for the exam
- Improve your vocabulary.
- Try to attempt the Reading Comprehension at the beginning and quickly.
- Daily, search for a new word and make sentences.
- Candidates should work on improving their grammar part and practice reading a lot.
- Collect Mock papers and solve them.
- Practice at least 10-20 comprehension passages every day.
SSC CPO Syllabus
Let’s have a look at SSC CPO Syllabus 2024:
SSC CPO Paper 1 Syllabus
|Awards and Honours
|Ratio and Percentage
|Circular Seating Arrangement
|Books and Authors
|Linear Seating Arrangement
|Mensuration and Geometry
|Active and Passive Voice
|Problems of Ages
|Profit and Loss
|Fill in the Blanks
|Directions and Distances
|Ordering and Ranking
|Speed, Distance and Time
|Time and Work
|Coding and Decoding
SSC CPO Paper 2 Syllabus
|English Language and Comprehension
Fill in the Blanks
Phrases and Idiomatic Use of Words
The SSC CPO examination is tough to clear, and you must work hard to get good marks. Before preparing for the examination, you need to know the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly. You also must refer to the suitable study material, which will provide you with the proper guidance to study.
Here in this post, we explained some of the best SSC CPO preparation tips for the 2024 examination.
All the best for your examinations!
People are also reading: