SSC CPO is very difficult and needs hard work to prepare for, but with hard work, knowing some tips and tricks can benefit your preparation. SSC is going to organize CPO for providing admission in Delhi Police, CAPFs, CISFs, etc. to the willing applicants. So here are the best SSC CPO Preparation Tips.
The SSC CPO official notification will be tentatively released on 14 August 2022 and the SSC CPO Examination 2022 is said to be held in December 2022.
SSC CPO Preparation Tips
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||50||50|
|English Language & Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
Create an Effective Study Plan
- Create your proper own timetable and follow it properly.
- Before starting the preparation, collect all the information about the syllabus.
- Create short notes for preparation.
- Gather the previous questions papers and mock papers and solve them.
- Prepare a study plan dividing all the topics.
- Create a preparation schedule.
- Work on your weak points.
Learn Proper Time Management
- Students must give equal weightage to all the subjects and prepare for them as per your prepared timetable.
- Include short breaks of 15 minutes between long hours of study.
- Maintaining a proper schedule for every task that you do can lead you to success.
- Divide the time for all subjects.
- Try reading some time management books written by experts.
Use The Best SSC CPO Study Material
- Refer to some best SSC CPO books which will help you understand the concepts better.
- Once you have completed your syllabus, refer to the SSC CPO previous questions papers of all subjects and mock papers also.
Maintain Proper Health
- During preparation, never ignore your health, so maintain your health.
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid junk food and follow a healthy diet.
- At the time of preparation do yoga and meditation, it will help you to calm your mind, increasing inner peace, confidence, and power of concentration.
- Never over-stress yourself and try to get sleep for at least six to eight hours.
- Make sure you revise every topic thoroughly and prepare well for every topic by revising time and again.
- Prepare a separate revision plan for last-minute preparation.
- At last revised all main topics and formulas.
Don’t stress yourself. You are destined to pass this exam with flying colors.
How to prepare for General Intelligence & Reasoning?
To prepare for this, you will study different theories and concepts. Important topics are:
- Analogy and Classification/Odd Pair
- Syllogism and Statement
How to prepare for General Knowledge & Awareness?
Before starting the preparation for General Knowledge & Awareness, you should know the important events and current happenings all over the world. These important topics are:-
- Famous Personality Quiz. Miscellaneous Quiz.
- First in India | World. List of Lok Sabha Speakers.
- History. Cultures in Ancient India. Religions in Ancient India.
- Geography. Indian Geography. Human Geography.
- GK Facts.
- Science. Discoveries and Inventions.
- The Polity.
- Environment & Ecology.
How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude?
Mathematics is a fundamental subject, and if you want to prepare for it properly, then you have to practice it on a regular basis. The main topics are-
- Geometry and Mensuration.
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants.
- Percentages/Profit & Loss.
- Complex Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Integral Calculus and its Applications.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Differential Equations.
- Probability Distributions.
- Series and Progression.
- Time and Distance.
- Discrete Mathematics etc.
- Bar Graph and Line Graph.
How to prepare for English?
- Read English newspapers and current articles on a daily basis.
- Focus on English grammar and pronunciation which is helpful to prepare for the exam
- Improve your vocabulary.
- Try to attempt the Reading Comprehension at the beginning and quickly.
- On a daily basis, search for a new word and make sentences.
- Candidates should work on improving their grammar part and practice reading a lot.
- Collect Mock papers and solve them.
- Practice at least 10-20 comprehension passages every day.
SSC CPO Syllabus
Let’s have a look at SSC CPO Syllabus 2022:
SSC CPO Paper 1 Syllabus
|General Reasoning||General Knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Verbal Reasoning||Current Affairs||Percentage||Reading Comprehension|
|Syllogism||Awards and Honours||Ratio and Percentage||Grammar|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||Books and Authors||Data Interpretation||Vocabulary|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||Sports||Mensuration and Geometry||Verbal Ability|
|Double Lineup||Entertainment||Quadratic Equation||Synonyms-Antonyms|
|Scheduling||Obituaries||Interest||Active and Passive Voice|
|Input Output||Important Dates||Problems of Ages||Para Jumbles|
|Blood Relations||Scientific Research||Profit and Loss||Fill in the Blanks|
|Directions and Distances||
|Number Series||Error Correction|
|Ordering and Ranking||Speed, Distance and Time||
|Data Sufficiency||Time and Work|
|Coding and Decoding||Number System|
|Code Inequalities||Data Sufficiency|
SSC CPO Paper 2 Syllabus
|English Language and Comprehension||Error Recognition
Fill in the Blanks
Phrases and Idiomatic Use of Words
The SSC CPO examination is very difficult to clear and you need to work hard to get good marks. Before you start preparing for the examination, you need to know the examination syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly. You also must refer to the right study material which will provide you with the right guidance to study.
Here in this post, we explained some of the best SSC CPO preparation tips for the 2022 examination.
All the best for your examinations!
People are also reading: